Ai no Hana
The newspaper titled Ai no Hana (Eng. love and flowers) was created solely on the idea of having Japan more active in the media, and giving Oraizan a place to voice her own opinions and get her message out to the citizens.
|“ Whatever I have on my mind at the time that I think will help get the media rolling and I think you all will be interested in reading about ”|
- Publishing articles for those that do not have a Newspaper.
- Publishing certain topics which Japanese people would like to know more about. The author doesn't mind doing a little research for the people of eJapan.
- First Article - a brief explanation of how Oraizan plan to use my newspaper.
- Earth hour - Oraizan's report on the earth hour that happened all over the world in 2009.
- Third Times the Charm - Oraizan commented on the April elections, and gave a statement of her involvement in Japan and the orange party.
- I'm Sick of This... - A comment about what Oraizan wants to do, for the OP, Media, and emperor.
- 5 Gold - A very short article on how Oraizan plans on using her milestone gold.
- Yea, I lost count - Oraizan restated some things from her past article, as well as introduced herself as a Japanese Ambassador and advertise the IRC.
- Japanese Ambassador - This is actually posted in Sweden, introducing herself to the public there in a hope to create better relations.
- Torn between two sides - Basically a post about some of the troubles Oraizan was facing around that time
- Empress Oraizan - The joke of the century, where Oraizan accepted her right to the throne.
- Empress of Japanese Korea - Where I proclaimed Tohru as the empress of our Korean regions.
- April 14th day 511 - The day where I declared 'yen day'
- In light of Akki's Passing - Day devoted do Akki's passing of president
- Resignation - The day where Oraizan announced her Empress title as a joke.
- Congress Thingymabober - Oraizan's April platform for Congress.
- Congress Approaches - Made to remind the public that Oraizan is still around, and expand on her main point from her platform.
- Thank you! - A thank you message to those voters and supporters who made her as top voted candidate.
- Second Day; Anew - This article was rather long. It started with congratulating the OP for their success, then moved into Congress Debates, her promises from her Platforms, suggestion about holidays, a part about voting Kokawa for president, and a welcome to Hizumi! WHOA!
- Holidays - This article was mainly dedicated to the thought of making a holiday, with a question to people about science topics.
- Hitomi wa itsumo Jyueru - This article was a sum up of what has been happening on the Jforum for the Empress Day topic.
- Choosing an Empress and Red Rain - A quick sum up of who was nominated for Empress, and when the poll will be opened. Also, a little note on Red Rain (science).
- Japanese Sayings - Her first article for Empress Day.
- A Little More Into the Language That is Japanese - Her second article for Empress Day, a little more into words and grammar.
- Congress Thingymabober Coming Back - Her second time running for Congress, current platform and update.
- Workaholic Oraizan - an overall update on what Oraizan have been doing over the weekend.
- Always in eJapan - an update that Oraizan is running in Kanto, a little about Empress Day, and Japanese lessons.
- Tomorrow is the Day - Update on Germany, South Korea, and Congress situations
- Thank You so Much - Oraizan Thanking the public for electing her, as well as her update on what she has done with the Ambassador job and guidelines.
- Proposals - Telling people how to vote against the current proposals in Congress, and to watch the upcoming elections
- Vote Kokawa - Asking citizens to vote for Kokawa in the next elections and why she thinks they should
- Thingymabober - Running for Congress, and explaining health conditions
- Break - Asking those to forgive another congress member, and update on current situations
- Oraizan Needs Your Time - After the creation of a survey, Oraizan posted it in the public for it to be completed
- Japan-China Relations - explaining the upcoming proposals and war-plans
- Update - an update on the work Oraizan is doing
- IRC changes - Announcing her new IRC bot
- General Update - Congress Thingymabober - an update on Ambassador and IRC bot things, as well as announcing her running for Congress
- Elections Tomorrow - Proposed places to donate the congress 5 GOLD and an insert about anger
- Oraizan for President of Japan - presidential candidacy and a brief overview of the cabinet and proposed work
- Oraizan-o-History - basic background of her as the presidential candidate
- Stepping Down - Oraizan withdrawing from the race
- Overwhelming - Basic thank you for support & a healing insert
- More Into O'Residency - Oraizan's announcement again and some more information on said platform
- O'Residency - Re-election and some updates
- The Flame of Anor - Posted on behalf of citizen Anglamo
- Motive Fallacy - pushing for less opinionated debates and more fact
- SOS Brigade Screams - article for the writing marathon event
- Cabinet and Things - official cabinet once elected
- Thank you Japan - upon winning, official cabinet and an official thank you!
- New Face to Austria - final move to Austria and a hello
More recent articles can be viewed on the newspaper page.