This page has been saved as historical information from V1.
How does my strength increase?
Your strength increases automatically every time you train.
The below formula calculates the strength increase (B) received through training.
B is the trainee's strength gain received from training, where s is their strength:
- If 1 ≦ s < 2, then B = 0.50
- If 2 ≦ s < 3, then B = 0.20
- If 3 ≦ s < 4, then B = 0.10
- If s ≧ 4, then B = 0.04
How long does it take to reach a strength level?
- You do not gain strength for days that you don't train. The table above shows how many days where you actually train it takes for you to reach a certain strength level.
- Every level where you get a Super Soldier (shown in the API as "Super Trooper") medal is bolded. You get a treasure map every time you receive a Super Soldier medal.
Notes for increasing strength:
- You start off with 1 strength upon starting.
- It takes 25 days to advance a strength level for every strength level past 5. This is only valid if one trains with no added bonus.