Partido Renovador Democrático
Partido Renovador Democrático was a political party in Portugal. During its history it brought several Presidents of Portugal and held more than 30 % of Congress with having more then 200 party members. It is unsure when and why did party stopped to exist.
The Partido Renovador Democrático (PRD) intended to implement political and economic sustainability, a system based on credible, transparent and a promise for all eCitizens.
Consequently, the PRD aimed to:
- Ensure sustainable development of economy ePortugal.
- Implement a liberalized market economy.
- Encourage private initiative.
- Establish international exchanges.
- Boost international cooperation and lead the market for the import / export.
- Provide the operational mechanisms of social and economic sustainability.
PRD - RENOVATED DEMOCRATIC PARTY PORTUGAL RENOVATED
A TODOS OS MILITANTES SOLICITA-SE A INSCRIÇÃO NO FÓRUM DO PARTIDO.