Accepting CitizenshipSociety page in the section Citizens there's a row "Citizenship requests". On it's right side there's a button View requests. Clicking it will take you to a page with two tabs: Pending and Approved. On the right side of these tabs congress members will see a number indicating how many "Citizenship passes" they have left.
On this page you will see citizenship applications that haven't yet been approved or that have expired. On the left side you will see citizen's avatar and name under the header Citizen. Under the header Details you will see their reason for applying citizenship, current country they are a citizen of, date when they arrived to the country they're applying citizenship of, and when their application expires.
Please note that Congress members can only accept citizenship requests. Citizenship pending takes five days.
On this page you will see citizenship applications that have been approved by a congress member. Under the header Citizen you will see citizen's avatar and name. Under the header Approved on is displayed date when that particular application was accepted, and congress member or dictator who accepted the citizenship application is shown under the header Approved by.
- Q: Will it be necessary that ALL Congress members accept a citizenship request, in some sort law voting for citizenship? Isn't that going to flood the Congress?
- A: No, citizenship is offered personally and manually by a Congress member or a dictator. There is no law, just a list from which Congress members or dictators can chose to whom to give citizenship by simply accepting his/her application.
- Q: A maximum of 10 % of a country's population possibly being offered citizenship, means a lot. With just one infiltrated congressman, citizenship can be granted to hundreds for a PTO attempt, right?
- A: Actually this is not true. This is because each congress member can only grant citizenship to a maximum number of people out of the total number possible (total number= 10 % of country population). So, in a country with 10.000 citizens, and 40 congressmen, it turns out that an “infiltrated” spy could offer citizenship to a maximum of 25 people. No congressman can grant 26 in a mandate of one month, regardless of how many citizenships are still available out of the initial 1000.
- Q: Will it be possible to see which congressman has accepted a specific citizenship application via the citizenship module?
- A: Yes, the citizenship application list is divided into two areas: pending applications and accepted applications. Accepted applications lists all the citizens that received citizenship in the last 10 days and also the congressman that pushed the “Yes” button.
- Q: How many citizenships can a dictator approve?
- A: Dictator can approve up to 50% citizenships of the total number that congress has. Please note that dictator must be located in his country in order to be able to give citizenship.