Marinko Margarin was a citizen of Croatia, former citizen of Ireland. He came to Ireland in 2011 from Croatia, from Fire Lizards, his first MU was Irish Army, after that he went to ICA, and have joined the Irish Progressive Party. He was very active citizen, militarily and politically.
- Vice Minister of Defense 4 times
- Ceann Comhairle 2 times
- Party president of the Irish Progressive Party for 2 terms (May 2012 and ??)
- Party president of the A Better Tomorow for 1 term (est) (July 2012)
- Party president of the Eire Aonair for 1 term (May 2013)
- Candidate to become Country President 2 times, both times unsuccessful