Every soldier has a military rank. Military rank showcases the amount of influence each individual soldier has done throughout their career.
When you rank up you will receive a free energy bar and you will gain a 5% rank bonus with every attack.
On day 2,032 a new Military rank "Titan" has been introduced.
Gaining rank points
The only way to increase a citizen's rank is to defeat your opponents, in a war, on a battlefield and completing special Missions. Citizens receive Rank Points after they have successfully defeated an opponent. The amount of Rank Points depends on the amount of influence a soldier adds, after defeating an opponent. For example, if a player defeats an opponent and adds +50 war influence in any given battle, he/she also receives 5 Rank Points (influence/10).
Note: Natural enemy bonus does not affect to the amount of rank points received.
The first three people which have reached this Rank were:
- Romper. First God of War in eRepublik history, obtained the rank in May 2011 
- ScymeX 
- Argrob 
Romper also became the first God Of War*** on April 12th, 2012, at 5:30 pm EST.
The first person to have reached this Rank in Division 3 was.
The first three people which have reached this Rank in Division 2 were:
- became the first person to reach this rank on D2 , On July 15th, 2013 .
- on eday 2102.
The first four people which have reached this Rank were:
- ↑ News from the Trenches
- ↑ http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1352
- ↑ http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1915732
- ↑ http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2020512
- ↑ http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3983333
- ↑ http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/581021
- ↑ http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1392368