This page has been saved as historical information from Rising.
|A House was being able to be owned by a citizen to provide additional health and Rising:Happiness. A house was purchased on the Marketplace. After Day 1578 houses were removed from the game and the houses of the citizens were converted to temporary health buildings.
During Rising era there were two versions of the Houses, one providing both health and happiness (older version) and one providing only health (never version as happiness were removed).
A house consists of a roof and the walls. The roof influences health, while the walls influence durability (days of usage).
- Q1 house will give you maximum of 10 health / day and will last for 10 days.
- Q2 house will give you maximum of 20 health / day and will last for 20 days.
- Q3 house will give you maximum of 30 health / day and will last for 30 days.
- Q4 house will give you maximum of 40 health / day and will last for 40 days.
- Q5 house will give you maximum of 50 health / day and will last for 50 days.
Last house was built on day 1269.
A house consists of a roof, the layout and the walls.
- The roof is made by carpenters and influences health;
- The layout influences happiness and is made by architects;
- The walls influence durability (days of usage) and is made by builders.
A General manager can customize up to 100 points on any single aspect of a house.
Health and happiness can be increased by houses as follows:
- If the citizen has <=10 health: X = H-1
- If the citizen has 10<health<=50: X = H-2
- If the citizen has 50<health<=80: X = H-3
- If the citizen has 80<health<=100: X = H-4
where H is the health/happiness label on the first house in your inventory and X is the value that is added to your health/happiness at day change.