The Workers' Militia or Arbetarmilisen was originally the paramilitary wing of Arbetarepartiet MSAP in Sweden, but was later on transformed into an independent entity governed by its members. Nowadays, the militia is once again the private paramilitary platoon of MSAP.
The militia fights for internationalism, socialism and against imperialism, and is actively participating in wars all over the globe no matter the national boundaries. It consists of well-equipped and experienced manpower, but also supplies local anti-imperialist fighters with guns and gifts.
The militia is completely donation-funded.
The Workers' Militia has been involved in anti-imperialist wars in
- North Korea (Operation_Fire_Spark)
- Germany (Third_Sweden-Germany_War),
- Sweden (Operation_Burning_Spirit),
- South Africa (Indonesia-South_Africa_War),
- Serbia (Croatia-Serbia_War),
- Mexico (USA-Mexico_War) and
- Russia eRomanian Scandal.
The Workers' Militia publishes a newspaper "The International Brigade" which serves as a main communication channel with its members. Orders and important articles are published here. For operational history, see the newspaper.