Arab League was born on the 31st of March in 2009.
He came to a world not familiar to him, and saw no Arab countries for him to settle in, so he took Jerusalem, which was under Turkish rule back then, as his Home, as it was the Closest thing to an Arab city.
Arab League went into a Coma for several Months, and then woke up from the dead, only to Find Jerusalem was liberated by Israel. He stayed in Israel, adapting to his New Home, and joined TAGE (Temporary Arab government in Exile), where he called for the Creation of an Arab state, he finally manages to recruit people to align with TAGE's Cause, and managed to create 3 New states, Arab League was assigned as the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Transitional Arab Government on eRepublik TAGE, and joined his RL hometown Egypt, moving to Cairo.
By the Third Month of His stay in Egypt, Arab League Moved to Saudi Arabia, for Assistance to the Government, as he was the TAGE President then.
Arab League became the President of Egypt on May 2011 after resigning from TAGE to his Vice Ahmedae, with a clear victory over the other candidates, with one month in office, he had the hardest time since Greece was planning a Wide Invasion over Egypt, which Egypt was not fit to defeat Greece, with Daily meetings, and Negotiations with the Greeks, and trying to get Foreign Support and help from Egypt's Friends, by his late term, he managed to liberate a couple of regions.
On June 2011, he was announced as the First Supreme Arab President in the Newly Created Arab Confederation.
- Lobbied to Bring in 3 Arab states to the New World
- Have started a baby boom in Egypt, and helped to bring in over 41 new players in less than 2 weeks.
- Strong Negotiator, and Diplomacy manoeuvring, which will be Helpful in Any Agreements between the UK and other states
According to Importance of Position:
- President of the Arab Confederation
- President of Egypt
- President of TAGE
- 2 Times Minister of Foreign Affairs of Egypt
- Partial Creator of the Arab Liberal Party
- 6 Times Congressman
- Moderated Middle Eastern States Alliance
- The First Arabic Newspaper in eRepublik
- Almost 600 Loyal Subscribers in a Country of less than 300 Citizens at the time.
- Introduced new Services into eRepublik in the Media Field in the Arab Confederation
- A Wiki.erepublik Contributor, with over 10 Articles so far.