|| Feb 13th 2008
|| ~Summer 2009 (est)
Ireland First was a political party in Ireland. In the Summer of 2009, it had 68 members, and became the Voter Apathy Party. It had 26.32% of congress at this time.
The original mission statement was:
- We stand for a free democratic community which members votes are made by their own judgment.
- Ireland is our common good. People of Ireland are responsible for it. We seek to increase awareness of this responsibility amongst the people of Ireland.
- We see the government not as a ruler of Ireland, but as an administrator of the common good. Ireland belongs to its people.
- People of Ireland have a right to engage in any economical activity they desire.
- We do not believe that gathering of wealth should be a goal of its own. It is but a mean in building a better, stronger country.
- We believe companies' are there not only to make money for their owners, but also to provide Irish people with goods they need.
- We believe that the role of the state is to support and supplement the industry.
- We believe that the state should support the average citizen who everyday supports the country's economy by his work.
- We seek peace, therefore we believe that Irish participation in conflicts should only take place if there is a threat to Ireland or should it help make Ireland safer.
- We believe Ireland should recognize and respect sovereignty of all nations.
- We believe that all citizens of all Ireland should participate in the military effort when the need arises.
- Peace and Good Life - changed to Ireland First on February 13th 2008
As Peace and Good Life
||November 20th 2007
||January 10th 2008
||January 11th 2008
||February 10th 2008
As Ireland First