Party of the Horny Princess
Party of the Horny Princess (PHP) was a center-right party active in Austria between 2011 and 2014.
PHP started early in 2011 and immediately got involved in governmental politics by supporting Vreath from Osterreich Independence Party in presidential elections in March 2011 who won. In April 2011 party supported Albert Neurath from Austrian Coalition of Patriots who as well won. The party success come in May, when party president AliasSun won the elections.
Party continued to support presidential candidates from different parties, including:
- Rangeley (June 2011) from Osterreich Independence Party who won as well
- Michal Lodziana 1 (July 2011) from Austrian Coalition of Patriots who won as well
Party was not lucky on elections until October 2011, when their own member csaba.pinter won the elections. Party continued to have success by supporting candidates from different parties who won, including:
- patar333 (November 2011) from Republican Party of Osterreich
- erdoni (December 2011) from Osterreich Independence Party
- A.Emmerich (January and February 2012) from National Front
AliasSun won the elections again in March 2012. PHP supported two candidates from Osterreich Independence Party, OEBernd (April) and Rangeley (June), before party managed to reach the largest success and their long term party president lazo won on three separate elections (October 2012, January and March 2013). Party continued to support members from Osterreich Independence Party, and managed to support four additional winners - Schwrzwolf (April and June 2013), Rangeley (May 2013) and OEBernd (December 2013).
- AliasSun (January 16, 2011 - May 15, 2011)
- Oraizan (May 16, 2011 - June 15, 2011)
- AliasSun (June 16, 2011 - November 15, 2011)
- csaba.pinter (November 16, 2011 - February 15, 2012)
- AliasSun (February 16, 2012 - August 15, 2012)
- csaba.pinter (August 16, 2012 - September 15, 2012)
- lazo (September 16, 2012 - November 15, 2013)
- (November 16, 2013 - December 15, 2013)
- lazo (December 16, 2013 - end)