From eRepublik Official Wiki
elected by his or her fellow party members to lead the political party. Party elections are held on the 15th of every month.
What can party presidents do?
The president of the party has the following features enabled:
- Edit the party details
- Assign Titles to the Party Members
- Prioritise Congress member candidates for the congress elections
- Select who will represent the party in the presidential elections. (See Presidential candidate)
- Resign from this position (the member with the highest amount of experience points will become new party president)
How to run for party president
To run for party president:
- You must be a member of the party
- Sign up by 23:59 on the 14th of the month
- Have an experience level of at least Experience points) (335
- What happens if there are no candidates for party president?
- The sitting party president continues his or her post.
- What happens if the party president is banned, dies, or resigns?
- What happens if the party president is banned, dies, or resigns, and there are no party members with high enough experience to become the party president?
- The party is suspended.