Welcome to eRepublik Official Wiki! We hope your contributions will help the Wiki grow in quality and content. One of the best places to start is with your own autobiography, or citizen page. To start, we have created this helpful tutorial that will show you some of the wiki basics: CPT.
Again, welcome and have fun! Geo "Talk Pages" Belea 08:21, 2 April 2009 (UTC)
Congratulations with your bold start as a contributor. Good work! - also, I think this Template:Currency might be useful for your future minor edits ;) - May you contribute much and well! --Geo "Talk Pages" Belea 08:31, 3 April 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you! And for the cool new tool! I'm pretty new to this editing thing, but I hope I can polish the Wiki a bit in my days here. Litro 08:35, 3 April 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks, that category does need expanding! Do tell me if I do anything else wrong. Litro 11:35, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
|You must be hungry after all the awesome editing you've done to this Wiki, have some milk and a cookie as a reward!
- So much appreciation makes Litro giddy. :D Litro 04:06, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
you're welcome •• 03:01, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
Still with us? --Belea2008 23:16, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
We are beginning a new program for the wiki, the eRepublik:Wiki Mentor Program. I need some feedback.
- Should those with mentors be called Mentees or Proteges? (I can't decide)
- What do you think of the presentation?
- What do you think of the pages and layout? Feel free to make any edits or tweaks to info.
- What do you think of the project overall? Is enough information given? Do you feel like the program is explained well enough? Is there enough guidance? And I know I still need info on the "Mentee pages"
- Do you think this will work?
Hey, you have the original version (in PSD or the same PNG with better resolution) of this image: http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/File:Political_Structure.png --IVicentico 01:42, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
Hello. Please write here if you disagree with this proposal: http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/eRepublik:Bar/Debate_9#Establishing_a_unified_template_color_scheme - If no strong disagreements are expressed in 48 hours, I think that the proposal should be considered as "approved". --Belea2008 21:21, 10 May 2010 (UTC)
Unified Colour Template?
Belea requested that I go bug some people - so I am doing so. There is a proposal currently being voted upon regarding a unified colour template, located here. Your opinion on the matter would be greatly appreciated. -- Timeoin| Say G'Day 09:14, 11 May 2010 (UTC)