Army Training Corps
|26th July 2010||3rd September 2010||General John F Baker|
|3rd September 2010||17th||General Gav Miller|
|18th September 2010||General Petros13|
Army Training Corps was the British Army's training unit, designed to educate low level citizens in the workings of the British Armed Forces, and keep citizens of low economy skill as reserve troops, working privately until they reach Level skill in any of the Moving Ticket or Weapon work skills.
Organization of the Army Training Corps
There were 5 Boot Camp regiments, designed to educate the soldiers of tomorrow on eRepublik Rising combat skills and the structure of the British Army. Each was led by a Captain and a Colour Sergeant.
- Army Boot Camp 1st Platoon
- Army Boot Camp 2nd Platoon
- Army Boot Camp 3rd Platoon
- Army Boot Camp 4th Platoon
- Army Boot Camp 5th Platoon
- Army Training Regiment Catterick
Infantry training regiment.
- Army Training Regiment Winchester
Artillery training regiment.
- Army Training Regiment Bassingbourne
Tank training regiment.
- Army Training Regiment Pirbright
Helicopter training regiment.