Hugan is a Brazilian politician. Currently away from politics on the national scenario but always working with the discussions about foreign affairs and governmental structure. Hugan also founded the party O.D.I.N. and the paramilitary group CAT.
- In October 2009 Hugan joined Uniao Brasileira Party.
- Presidenf of Uniao Brasiliera Party in January 2010.
- Won Congress Elections in January 2010.
- In March 2010 Hugan joined Partido Democrata Brasileiro.
- In April he was appointed to be candidate for the presidency in May.
- In June 2010 Hugan fouded O.D.I.N. with other friends.
- Presidenf of ODIN Party in January 2011.
- In October 2011 Hugan was appointed as cadidate for the precidency.
- In January 2012 Hugan officialy left O.D.I.N.
- Since March 2012 Hugan working in new party project POP.
- In December 2014 he was found as party member of M. P. B.
- In August 2010 Hugan was appointed as Vice president in Vigoncalves86.
- In September 2010 Hugan was appointed as Vice president in JohnPand.
- Hugan run for presidency once in December 2010 and loose against Wakko, who was later impeached and Hugan become interim President.
In September 2011 Hugan was appointed as Chief of DIFA a Phoenix department.
- In 2010, on April 18th, Hugan and Fernando Sucre founder the Comando de Apoio Tupiniquim (CAT) is a irregular army in Brazil.
- In December 2014 he was discoverred as 2nd Commander of .
On 31st January 2011 he established Universidade Imperador Hugan.