Hugan is a Brazilian politician. Currently away from politics on the national scenario but always working with the discussions about foreign affairs and governmental structure. Hugan also founded the party ODIN and the paramilitary group CAT.
- In October 2009 Hugan joined Uniao Brasileira Party.
- Presidenf of Uniao Brasiliera Party in January 2010.
- Won Congress Elections in January 2010.
- In March 2010 Hugan joined Partido Democrata Brasileiro.
- In April he was appointed to be candidate for the presidency in May.
- In June 2010 Hugan fouded ODIN with other friends.
- Presidenf of ODIN Party in January 2011.
- In October 2011 Hugan was appointed as cadidate for the precidency.
- In January 2012 Hugan officialy left ODIN.
- Since March 2012 Hugan working in your new party project POP.
- In August Hugan was appointed as Vice-President in Vigoncalves86 Campaing by PROGRESSISTAS.
- In September Hugan was appointed as Vice-President in JohnPand Campaing by ODIN.
- Hugan run for presidency once and loose for Wakko, who as Impeached.
In September 2011 Hugan was appointed as Chief of DIFA a Phoenix department.