Hugan was a Brazilian politician, who always worked with the discussions about foreign affairs and governmental structure. Hugan also founded the party O.D.I.N. and the paramilitary group CAT.
- In October 2009 Hugan joined Uniao Brasileira Party.
- President of Uniao Brasiliera Party in January 2010.
- Won Congress Elections in January 2010.
- In March 2010 Hugan joined Partido Democrata Brasileiro.
- In April he was appointed to be candidate for the presidency in May.
- In June 2010 Hugan founded O.D.I.N. with other friends.
- Presidenf of ODIN Party in January 2011.
- In October 2011 Hugan was appointed as cadidate for the precidency.
- In January 2012 Hugan officially left O.D.I.N.
- Since March 2012 Hugan working in new party project POP.
- In December 2014 he was found as party member of Movimento Pelo BRASIL
- In August 2010 Hugan was appointed as Vice president in Vigoncalves86.
- In September 2010 Hugan was appointed as Vice president in JohnPand.
- Hugan run for presidency once in December 2010 and loose against President. , who was later impeached and Hugan become interim
In September 2011 Hugan was appointed as Chief of DIFA a Phoenix department.
- In 2010, on April 18th, Hugan and founder the Comando de Apoio Tupiniquim (CAT) is a irregular army in Brazil.
- In December 2014 he was discovered as 2nd Commander of .
On 31st January 2011 he established Universidade Imperador Hugan.