The party Nezavislost was third placed in the ranking of Czech Republic.
In first few months the party suffered a series of takeovers so they could not grow as they started to do.
Events in 2009 by months:
- February: Party President: Franz Kafka
- March: Party President: Stadler City then (following resignation of Stadler City) Franz Kafka
- April: President Party: riteee; Radim becomes the first President as a candidate from Nezavislost
- May and June: Another Nezavislost presidential candidate, Franz Kafka, become President
- July: Nezavislost presidential candidate DaLe cames second on the elections; but becomes interim President after Radim was impeached
- August: Nezavislost presidential candidate DaLe again cames second on the elections
- September: Nezavislost presidential candidate Jan Khysl shares second place on the elections (actually he was third due to having less EP
- October: DaLe finally wins on the Presidential elections, as only candidate on the elections
- November: DaLe gets re-elected as the country President
- December: Nezavislost presidential candidate cames third on the elections
- January: Nezavislost presidential candidate Weinfass cames second on the elections
- February: John Locked, supported by Nezavislost, wins the elections for the President
In February 2010, party disappeared when Czech Republic was lost. It had 32 members in total.