From eRepublik Official Wiki
Presidential elections are in fact elections for Country President.
How to become the President (requirements)?
- First of all Citizen has to be a Presidential candidate for the presidential elections. What do they have to do for that ?
- Once they have completed all the three requirements for becoming a candidate, they will also need to win the elections in order to become country president.
How and when do elections take place?
In Presidential elections there are a few dates all candidates and voters should pay very close attention to.
- The 2nd day of month is the last day which parties can set their candidates. So make sure you set your candidate before end of 2nd day!
- On the 5th day of each month, the presidential elections take place in eRepublik. You will need to visit the voting polls in order to see the list of the five presidential candidates from your country. It is there that you can place your vote (it is required to have an Adult Title in order to vote) as your mind (or heart) tells you to.
- On the 6th of the month the following takes place:
- At 00:00 (eRepublik time) voting ends for the Presidential elections.
- Between 00:00-23:59, results are displayed as Intermediate Results, as Admin verifies that Multi-accounts were not used.
- The previous President remains as President until 23:59
- At 00:00 on the next day, the most voted candidate in a country becomes the President.
- On the elections page, the results will be changed to Official results.
- Q: What happens if country is conquered during elections?
- A: Nothing. Presidential elections are held even if the country isn't at the map during elections.
- Q: What happens if one candidate changes the party on the 6th of the month?
- A: The candidate will lose all the votes when changing the party before the elections results will appear.