He was a politician, economist, journalist, business owner, Marine, entrepreneur, diplomat, capitalist, mentor.
- United Independents Party
- Ex-Australian Democratic Socialist Party member
- Ex-United Independents Party President
- 1 term served representing Texas in the US Congress
- 2 terms served representing Oregon in the US Congress
- Member of the 10th, 12th, and 14th Congresses
- 3 term advisor
- One of Chebbba's (Waffles) top 5 favorite Americans (True story)
- Ex-Head of the Constitutional Revision Committee
Organizations and Companies
- Holding Org
- Holding Org
- Used to store NoneSuch's Housing Program's houses and funds
- Charlie Company First Sergeant
- Ex-Charlie Company 1st Platoon Leader
- Ex-6th Squad Member
- 186 Subscribers
- The Addict is mainly an economic newspaper which lets citizens know of the current economic situation in the US. It occasionally has a political article around elections and militarily aligned articles are a rarity. No matter the topic, The Addict never fails its readers and will sometimes remove articles as to keep its good standing with its readers.
During NoneSuch's first congressional campaign in Oregon he nearly met his match... Michael Lewis. Michael Lewis was a formidable opponent with campaign articles lasting up to 2 days before he would inexplicably remove them for reasons unknown. Lucky for us there was a few transcripts that Michael Lewis could not delete. These 2 transcripts have been dubbed as the Epic Debates. They are , and . The second Epic Debate was on one of NoneSuch's off days and is still in the process of translation.
Last Will and Testament
Last Will and Testament was lodged at eRepublik forum. Since the destruction of the Forum there are no surviving copies of the will.