This page has been saved as historical information from Rising.
This information is out of date and should not be used for current game play.
The eRepublik Library caught fire on Day 1000 of the New World. Unfortunately, the documentation for the formula described below was lost in that fire. No other documentation will be created by archivists. There are rumors that a few citizens are trying to replicate the new formula and document it.
Attack hit chance
The attack hit chance defines the possibility of hitting the opponent.
A = B + ((ATT - DEF) / (100 / (100 - B)))
- A: Attack hit chance
- B: Basic Hit Chance (60 %)
- ATT: Attacker's Attack Value depending on weapon customization and including all bonuses
- DEF: Defender's Defense Value depending on weapon customization, including all bonuses
- ATT = attacker's weapon's basic attack value + unit vs unit bonus + booster's attack bonus
- DEF = defender's weapon's basic defense value + terrain bonus + booster's defense bonus + defense system bonus
Unit vs. Unit bonuses
- Infantry: +20 attack points against Artillery
- Tank: +20 attack points against Infantry
- Air unit: +20 attack points against Tanks
- Artillery: +20 attack points against Air units
In ERepublik Rising the damage differs from that of version 1. There are several modifiers that define what damage a unit deals during a fight. Damage is dealt only if the hit was successful. The chance of hitting an opponent is dependent on the attack hit chance (AHC).
D = ((1 + (S - 1)/10) × W) + R
- D: the soldier's damage
- W: the weapon's basic damage
- S: the soldier's weapon skill
- R: random modifier
Basic weapon damage depends on how many customization points were spent on Ammunition. 100 points are equal to the maximum weapon damage which is different for every type of weapon. Usually, only high quality weapons get maximum damage points.
- - 10 points
- - 10 points
- - 12 points
- - 14 points
Every soldier has a skill level with each weapon. Every level of weapon skill increase damage by 10%.
The random modifier is between 0% and 3%.
There's always a chance that some hits will be stronger than usual. These are called critical hits. The chance of a critical hit increases the higher your military rank is. The critical damage is 50% (+ booster damage if one has been used) higher than the normal damage.
After the Great Fire of the Library, Archivists have decided not to reedit the documents about formulas, and the citizens of the new world began to look up and restored it.
Actually, no one made a theory about these formulas.
eAnalytics Fight Calculator