User talk:Arab League
I hope this is what you wanted. Good luck to your efforts. I hope the Arabic community is successful, it is about time the Admin added some Arabic countries and I can see an influx of Arabic speakers because of that. Please bare in mind you still need to get the language cleared with Template talk:LangMenu before it is added, I can't do anything about that. --Martin23230 17:07, 18 January 2011 (UTC)
- MARTIN... this looks better then i thought it would look like... its more than perfect... :D thanx for you help... yea, im just waiting for two more arab translators to be accepted, and we are waiting for them to add the language then... :D
Arab League 18:41, 18 January 2011 (UTC)--
- I'm happy to help. Good luck!--Martin23230 19:17, 18 January 2011 (UTC)
- Thanx man :D Arab League 10:23, 23 April 2011 (PDT)
Right to Left tag
We got a Right to Left tag! (See this for example: Middle East/عربي)
To see the text as proper in Arabic, we got a tag: <div style="direction:rtl;">. This tag allows us to read from right to left, like in Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Hebrew etc.
Please use this from now on.
I noticed that the articles you create on the wiki, are not linked to existing pages. Please check that the page will be linked although it's not in Arabic.
Thank you ---06:57, 26 April 2011 (PDT
Naming of Maps and Flags.
I see you've been naming your flags and maps with rather weird names, if you could please follow the naming policy with calling flags, "Flag-TheThing.png/.gif/.jpg" and for the maps, "Map-TheThing.png/.gif/.jpg". This will just be a lot easier for us if we may need to find them. Cheers. -- Mikhail Alexander 17:16, 9 July 2011 (PDT)
If you'd like a selected picture added, add it to the list and the Admin's will choose whether it is suitable. Editing previous ones is wrong and if you continue to do so, you'll be given a 3 day ban. -- Mikhail Alexander 07:43, 13 July 2011 (PDT)
- ok, thanx for the warning man... i really didnt know this ;)
Categories of translated pages
Hi! We're happy that you've decided to translate eRepublik Wiki to your language, but please pay attention to categories. Translated pages should only have category of the language and those that are automatically added by templates. So [[Category:عربي]] is the only one you will need, please remove categories like Politics, Economy, Playing the Game etc from the translated articles. -- sampo555 | Talk 10:27, 3 September 2011 (PDT)
- You should also check out Help:Translating pages to learn how to create links (and fix them at My_land/عربي -- sampo555 | Talk 10:28, 3 September 2011 (PDT)
- ok< thanx sampo555 , im guessing you fixed it for me their :D ... but not made... will do that in my next translated articles... thanx for your dedication for enhancing the Wiki.erepublik articles, and links...
Arab League 08:37, 4 September 2011 (PDT)