He is inactive from Day 712, but was kept alive due to his Order of Australia medal for a long time.
- Party president
- Congress member
- Mayor of Brisbane
- 1st President: 2nd December 2007 -1 Jan 2008
- Leader of Australian Gov in exile: April 2008 - 25 November 2008
- Carer for Australian national funds via
- rank, c, Australian Reserves
- Founding member of the DropBears
- Reformer of the Australian Foreign Policy Council into the eAustralian resistance organisation.
Zaney formed the Republican Party for Growth days after his birth in early August 2008, and worked his way up the ranks of Australia's political landscape, serving as its President before being ousted by LUE party president neo-political career running for mayor of his native Brisbane in 2007.
Currently, Zaney has quit erepublik. Zaney is regarded as the greatest Australian citizen who has spent tireless hours regaining Australian independence.