latifa azalanda (also known as her IRC nickname latifa) is a citizen from Indonesia. She was born in Java on November 11, 2009, and well-known as a long-term congresswoman and the founder of the newspaper . She reached her military rank of Field Marshal on Day 957 of the New World, in the last days of v1 at the war between Slovenia and Croatia in Central Croatia.
She served eIndonesia as a vice president of Indonesia under Sychev Draienfeld presidency, but later was replaced by bulukan days after she was sworn into office, due to her position as a congress member and vice president, which is unacceptable amongst eIndonesian as it was regarded as dualism in her position as a legislative.
- The owner of azalanda-paradiso party, the party was given by djamboe (also known as watung).
- Married to Franz Kaisepo on day 800 of the New World.
but since September,15 be a eWiddow due to the death of his ehusband.
Latifa died of cancer in real life in May of 2011.
- Joined Partai Republik eIndonesia.
- Party President Partai Republik eIndonesia in February 2010, and march 2010.
In October 2010 elected again as the party president, for she was afraid of many PTO team tried to take over the party and eIndonesia.
- Congress Member 7th times from Partai Republik eIndonesia.
- Currently eIndonesian Minister of Foreign Affair (MoFA) for the second time in a row.
- Stakeholder of
- Owner of