Oraizan was the 21st President of Austria, and 10th President of Japan. Born in late February 2009 in Japan, she instantly began to take an interest in the newspapers and political activities, being elected to five terms in congress, serving 3 terms as Minister of Foreign Affairs of Japan, and President of Japan in October 2009. After moving to Austria in November 2009, she was elected to three terms in congress, and served as both Chief of Staff and Minister of Education before assuming the presidency on February 16th, 2010 through resignation, in the midst of the First Croatia-Austria War. Navigating through the tumultuous time in the nation's history, all regions were returned to Austria by the end of her term.
With the presidential takeover of Austria in March, Oraizan was a leader of the "shadow government," which aimed to continue the usual operations of the Austrian government while the office itself was held by the political takeover. After a successful impeachment placed the office back in legitimate hands, Oraizan was removed from office, she became Minister of Foreign Affairs through the next two mandates, before becoming Minister of Culture in May.
Soon afterwards she went on a Holiday to her birth country Japan, later to gain citizenship and become active in politics in Japan again. Currently she retains the role as aMC for Japan towards the alliance Circle of Trust.
She was elected in a Congress and has served 12 terms as a member of Congress.
- President of Japan, governing from the SOS Brigade.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs(x4) in Japan
- Minister of Culture and Events(x2) in Japan
- Secretary of PEACE for eJapan
- President of Austria, governing from the Austrian Independence Party
- Minister of Foreign Affairs in Austria
- Chief of Staff in Austria
- Minister of Education in Austria
- Minister of Culture in Austria
- Secretary of Domestic Affairs in Austria
- Assistant Military Commander for Japan towards CoT (September/12 - current)
- SOS Brigade Chief for the SOS Brigade Party in eJapan (x2)