|On the 15th of the month citizens can vote for Party president on party elections|
Citizens need to be members of a party in order to vote in party elections and, of course, they can only vote for the leadership of their own party.
They can access the voting area from the homepage of their party by clicking on the “Vote now“.
If there are no candidates for the party president election, the sitting party president retains their position.
For a citizen to vote, they have to:
- access the Elections screen and
- click the "Vote" button next to their choice.
- On the 15th of the month citizens with an Adult Title can vote for their Party president.
- On the 16th of the month the following takes place:
- At 00:00 (eRepublik time) voting ends for the Party elections.
- Between 00:00-06:00, results are displayed as Intermediate Results, as Admin verifies that Multi-accounts were not used.
- The previous Party president remains President of the Party until 06:00
- At 06:00, the most voted candidate in the party becomes the Party president.
- On the elections page, the results will be changed to Official results.