Proyecto Fénix (Direct translation: Phoenix Project) was born as an alternative to political parties that deal with political affairs with too much influence from the real world. The Project was born to gather technocrats citizens whose main objective is to work and cooperate with the govern with hard work being independent from any ideology.
- We do and will defend the rights of freedom of speech and diversity of opinion.
- No personal opinion will ever be censored on behalf of the Project.
- Our main goal is to contribute on developing the country, regardless of our political position (government or opposing party) or the political standings of the governing or opposing party.
- We believe that obtaining any position of power is not a reward, but a job involving a great deal of responsibility and hard work. Another of our goals is, according to what we have just said, not obtaining that power at any costs, nor overthrowing any governments, but working with them, wherever we are, whenever it is needed.
- Proyecto Fénix’s main tool will be dialogue and cooperation. Only if those resources are exhausted opposition will be used and, when that happens, it will be exerted in a constructive way.
- We believe in teamwork. Cooperation is one of the main key features required to enlighten and develop a country.
- We believe in the need of improving the arrival of new citizens, as well as aiding them to staying ingame and within the country.
- We will fight against any tension or elitism, no matter when or where it happens, defending everyone’s right to express themselves.
- We believe in the need of separating RL from the game, as well as political, religious or any other form of prejudices, which endanger the game experience, as well as its development. We will encourage an open mind approach to the current situation of The New World.
- We believe in technocracy and good will, above any political orientations, as the best way to fulfill any position that encloses responsibility. As a result, we will choose who to give any specific support based on how capable are they to fulfill the task.
- Each and every citizen is welcome to share our Project, because this Project represented here is the Project of every Spaniard, of their final victory. A place with room for anyone, no matter how do you think, as long as your goal is the same as the Project.
While doing the first steps, it started with a proposal from Meiko, suggesting that the party was not going to join the general elections or have direct representation inside the congress in this . This proposal led to a new vision of politics, as this was not a party, just a new group conception.
Proyecto Fénix was founded again on September 8th, 2009, after Spain reconquered most of the regions from France during August, 2009. As the political party entity was left on France, the members of PF decided to create a new one in Spain, led by Pepu and with the help of donations of most members. The old political party entity was renamed as Projet Fenix and was promoted by Matthieu Bonne and Meiko to held similar motivations as a group, but in France.
As Proyecto Fénix is not just a project to criticize political misleads, it is also focused on helping new citizens to overcome their lack of resources and get more involved in the game. Since December 2008 the Social Aid has been part of PF. During that time, several members donated money to expandSoldiers Aid program. Since March 2009, due to impossibility to continue his work, we picked up the baton. This initiative has allowed us to help young citizens with hundreds of weapons, tickets, gifts and food. In the last few months, PF has expanded its Social Aid with new initiatives, such as and .
Since September 2009, PF decided to formalize this area, creating a Social Director's position. The first one to take the responsibility was Sccott who did a great job. In November 2009, when Sccott decided to leave the game, after some controversies on its banned citizen, Pepu took the seat. Later, he was appointed as Life-Time Social Aid Director in recognition of his great work since the beginning of the project.
In February 2010, Pepu decided to leave PF. Elections were held and LoD_Hack was elected for the charge due to his experience in PF and organizations' management. He proposed Hikoki the Usurer as its second in command for this position.
|Beginning date||Social Aid Director||Comments|
|20 September 2009||Sccott||Declared Life-Time Social Aid Director|
|22 November 2009||Pepu|
|26 February 2010||LoD_Hack||With the help of Hikoki the Usurer|
|Date Term Began||Project President||Comments|
|11 April 2008||Meiko|
|11 May 2008||Meiko||Left her seat to Zegi|
|11 June 2008||Left his seat to Meiko|
|11 July 2008||Basquiat|
|11 August 2008||Bolonia||Left his seat to Meiko|
|11 September 2008||Basquiat||Left his seat to Sccott|
|11 October 2008||Pepu||Transition to V1 - Revalidated in the new elections held on 15 October 2008|
|16 November 2008||Sccott|
|16 December 2008||Sccott|
|16 January 2009||Basquiat|
|16 February 2009||Pepu|
|16 March 2009|
|16 April 2009|
|16 May 2009||Sccott|
|16 June 2009||Meiko|
|16 July 2009||Chuchi||Left his seat to Sccott|
|16 August 2009||evighet||Left his seat to Sccott and Pepu|
|16 September 2009||Pepu|
|16 October 2009||Dragonosca|
|16 November 2009||Dragonosca|
|16 December 2009||Dragonosca|
|16 January 2010||Kaylee|
|16 February 2010||Kaylee|
|16 March 2010||Hikoki the Usurer|
|16 April 2010||Dragonosca|
|16 May 2010||Hikoki the Usurer|
|16 June 2010||Slene|
|16 July 2010|
|16 August 2010||Nazram|
|16 September 2010||kekos00|