SmoothZiga started playing Erepublik on November 3rd, 2009 by an invitation from a friend from Portugal. After independence from the Croatian occupation, SmoothZiga decided to get into political waters, joins Slovenska Demokratska Stranka and becomes an Ambassador in Iran for February 2010. The next month he becomes an ambassador to the UK and later on, he went back to Iran.
SmoothZiga became a Congress member for the first time in March 2010. During the Don KronoX's mandate in July 2010, SmoothZiga became Assistant Minister of Internal Affairs. In the mandate of Abutre and Karantanec, which were September and October 2010, he served as the Minister of Defense.
In November 2010, he becomes the President of Slovenia, for what will be first of nine times. For the first three times, he was supported by and it is believed that sometimes during 2010 he becomes a party member of.
In mid-2011, SmoothZiga joins Diktatura, a party that he will run for a stunning 33 terms during his political career.
- 9x President of Slovenia (November 2010, March, May and December 2011, September 2012, March, June and December 2013, June 2014)
- ~30x Minister of Foreign Affairs of Slovenia
- ~2x Minister of Defense of Slovenia
- 42x Congress member of Slovenia
- Former member and 33x Party president of Diktatura political party
- 1x Director of International Relations of ONE
- 2x Deputy Secretary of Foreign Affairs of TWO (February and May 2013)
- 1x Secretary of Foreign Affairs of Asteria (May 2015)
- 3x Deputy Secretary of Foreign Affairs of Asteria (March, October 2014; March 2015)
- 1x Deputy Supreme Commander of Asteria (February 2015)
- Ambassador several times, stationed in Iran and UK
SmoothZiga was a soldier in Fortele Aeriene Romane. It is believed that SmoothZiga was also a soldier in Profesionalna vojska Slovenije (PVS) during his career.