From eRepublik Official Wiki
- Achievements are represented as icons in a citizen's profile page.
- An achievement can be gained more than once if the requirements are met multiple times as denoted by the number at the base of the trophy graphic ().
- When you get an achievement, you'll receive 5 GOLD (the only exception are the Battle Hero achievements for divisions 1,2 and 3).
- If someone you have invited earns any of these achievements, you will receive a reward for inviting that citizen - 10% of his/her earning. This amount is not extracted from the initial amount.
|Hard Worker: Citizen has worked for 30 days.|
|Media Mogul: Citizen has gained 1000 subscribers of his/her newspaper.|
|Congress Member Citizen has been elected as a Congressmen.|
|Country President: Citizen has been been elected as a Country President.|
|Battle Hero: Citizen has dealt the greatest amount of damage for his/her side in one battle.|
|Campaign Hero: Citizen has dealt the greatest amount of damage for his/her side in the entire campaign.|
|Resistance Hero: Citizen has supported a resistance which successfully liberated a region.|
|Super Soldier: Citizen has advanced 250 strength points.|
|Society Builder: Citizen has invited 10 people who have reached level .|
|Mercenary: Citizen has defeated 25 enemies for 50 different countries.|
|Top Fighter: Citizen has been ranked in the Top 100 highest daily influences for 30 different days.|
|True Patriot: Citizen has dealt certain amount of damage while fighting for his/her citizenship country.|
|Freedom Fighter: Citizen has defeated a certain amount of enemies in a certain amount of victorious resistance wars by fighting for the resistance force.|
|eRepublik Ambassador - A special badge which denotes ambassador status. It can not be earned easily.|
|Game Moderator - Special badges which are awarded only to in-game Game Moderators.|
|eRepublik Elite Citizen - A badge which is given after reaching experience level 100 and completing Your mission.|
- ↑ Previously, the Hard Worker achievement was given for having worked thirty days in a row.
- ↑ The citizen can choose which 50 countries he/she wishes to fight for.
- ↑ According to update 74, the first three medals are obtained by fighting in three victorious resistance wars; the number of enemies to defeat increases by 25 from 25 to 75. After that, the kills needed revert to 25 but the successful RWs has to be four. So, every medal increases the kills counter by 25 and every three medals the kills counter resets and the successful RWs counter increases by 1. After the 24th medal, the RW counter reverts to 3.