From eRepublik Official Wiki
| Original owner
| Moving zone
Last update: February 7, 2018
Transilvania is a region in Bulgaria and its capital is Cluj-Napoca. Its original owner is Romania.
- Bulgaria, Banat, old region of Romania
- Bulgaria, Bucovina, old region of Romania
- Hungary, Crisana, old region of Romania
- Hungary, Maramures, old region of Romania
- Romania, Moldova
- Bulgaria, Muntenia, old region of Romania
- Romania, Oltenia
- September 2, 2015: 234 Residents (192 citizens of Romania)
- January 24, 2016: 271 ▲ Residents (225 ▲ citizens of Romania)
The following lists the known Mayors of the region.