The Poznan treaty was a treaty signed by Netherlands and Poland on the 19th of May 2011, just after Poland conquered the Netherlands for the 5th time.
It's signing was witnessed by Macedonia.
CP of the Netherlands
CP of Poland
Agree to the following:
- The Netherlands will pay back the 30 gold they got a couple of months ago from Poland.
- Poland will not resist a RW in Northern Netherlands.
- The Netherlands will not start or support a resistance war in Eastern Netherlands for 1 month.
- After 1 month Poland will not resist a RW in Eastern Netherlands.
- The Netherlands will not start or support a resistance war in Southern Netherlands and Western Netherlands for 3 months.
- Poland will not NE, PTO or attack the Netherlands in these 3 months
- If Netherlands or another party will take Western or Southern Netherlands from Poland during these 3 months
- Poland will NE Netherlands to take back regions and after war
- Poland will be obligated to give back Northern Netherlands and Eastern Netherlands
This treaty will be validated by the Dutch Congress.
This treaty will be validated by the Polish Congress.
This treaty will come into immediate effect when the following 3 conditions have been met:
- when both Congresses and above mentioned CP’s agree with this proposal
- a 3rd party (another CP who’s accepted by both parties) signed this treaty as a witness
- after all parties (including the 3rd party) have published this treaty in the official state newspaper of their countries.
If in agreement, please write the word SIGNED next to your name
(this document is only given writing-access to the following people: )
Daniel Parker - SIGNED - 17/05/2011 - 11:36 NL time
CP of the Netherlands, also signing on behalf of the Dutch Congress
Khere - - SIGNED - 19/05/2011 - 20:03 PL time
CP of Poland, also signing on behalf of the Polish Congress
Maniek M - SIGNED - 19/05/2011 - 20:03 PL time
MoFa of Poland
Witnessed by impartial 3rd Party:
Strumjanin - SIGNED - 19/05/2011 - 21:41 MKD time
CP of Macedonia ”
Back to Netherlands/History page