From eRepublik Official Wiki
| Original owner
| Moving zone
Macedonia is a region in Romania and its capital is Thessaloniki. Its original owner is Greece.
Macedonia is neighbored by following regions:
- Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Aegean Islands
- Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Central Greece
- Republic of Moldova, Eastern Macedonia
- Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Epirus
- Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Povardarie
- Bulgaria, Sofia
- Romania, Thessaly
- United Arab Emirates, Thrace
- Latvia, Western Macedonia
- Latvia, Southeastern Albania
Macedonia was taken over by the Turkey during the Balkan Wars but was freed in a resistance war on June 12, 2009, as part of Operation Turkish Delight.