- Chukcha is currently employed by .
- Chukcha has earnt 47 Hard Worker achievements.
- Chukcha has reached the military rank of Field Marshal.
- Chukcha has earned 246 Super Soldier achievements.
- Chukcha has earned 241 Battle Hero achievements.
- Chukcha has earned 16 "'Campaign Hero'" achievements.
- Chukcha has earned 7 Resistance Hero achievements.
- Chukcha is a member of the Anti-Imperialist Movement.
- Chukcha has been a member of congress on 12 occasions.
- Chukcha has been President of Bulgaria on one occasion.
- Chukcha has been a President of Switzerland on two occasions.
Chukcha was elected as President of Bulgaria in July 2009. This was a time when Bulgaria was a small, peaceful country that was not facing many challenges. He was part of the Triumvirate formed with Ealendil and static_xm, and as such, continued the polices that were introduced the previous month by Ealendil to "completely deprive Congress of any decision-making due to the amazing incompetence exhibited by every single Congress in every single country" [Private Message]. As he was one of the most influential people in Bulgaria at the time, Congress followed his orders and voted on his command. His presidency was largely marked by low taxes, the goal of which was to spur exports and to encourage cheap production. As the country has a very small active population, most of which was abroad, this did not make much of a difference. The country relied mainly on donations and on the "magical money making skills of Ivan Minkov, who is an absolute fiend on the monetary market" [Chukcha's comments about Ivan Minkov].
In terms of Military politics, Chukcha was a staunch supporter of PEACE GC and later Phoenix (going as far at to become Secretary General of PEACE GC). As a result, PEACE GC continued supporting Bulgaria by sponsoring missions overseas of Bulgaria's elite guard, known as the Balkan Platoon. Bulgaria at the time had one of, if not, the highest Field Marshal to population ratio, due to the small but very active population.
As the month progressed the lack of war on Bulgarian territory became a sticking point for Chukcha, and he decided not to run for a second term. As his term was nearing its end, he knew that the country would "be safe and prosperous in the hands of a guy who had recently emerged on the political stage, i.e., cTaHucJB" [Chukcha talks about cTaHucJB].
- Chukcha owns the newspaper .
- Chukcha has earned 2 Media Mogul achievements.
- Chukcha's newspaper has 1952 subscriptions currently.
- Chukcha has currently earnt 1 Society Builder achievement.