Chile, officially the Republic of Chile (Spanish: República de Chile) is a country in South America occupying a long, narrow coastal strip between the Andes mountains to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. It borders Peru to the north, Bolivia to the northeast, Argentina to the east, and New Zealand to the west. It was the first nation added to eRepublik in 2009.
- 1 Communication
- 2 Geography
- 3 Society
- 4 Economy
- 5 Military
- 6 Politics
- 7 History
- 8 References
Chile has 5 original regions, which from north-to-south, are:
The capital is Santiago, located in Zona Central.
|NG||Norte Grande||627 ▲|| Argentine Northwest|
|NC||Norte Chico||403 ▲|| Argentine Northwest|
||2951 ▲|| Auckland|
|ZS||Zona Sur||877 ▲|| Canterbury|
|ZA||Zona Austral||359 ▲|| Otago|
|Northern Low Amazon||908|
Content was updated on January 10, 2014.
Chile has a population of 5615 citizens, from which more than half of them are a product of a recent Baby Boom that took place during the last weeks of October, 2011. Chile has an average citizen level of 18.
This is the list of top 5 Chilean citizens by number of experience points.
|No.||Name||Experience Points||Military Rank|
|1||Trico||2706013||Legends of Chile: Trico Battalion II|
|2||DRAGON FUNA||1807400||Legends of Chile: Trico Battalion I|
Content was updated on January 02, 2015.
The following table lists the tax structure in Chile:
- Last update: 16 May 2012
Content was updated on November 4, 2011.
Chile's Armed Forces are subject to civilian control exercised by the president through the Minister of Defense. The president has the authority to remove the commanders-in-chief of the armed forces. As of November 4, 2011, Chile has no official Armed Forces, only private Military Units specialized in combat. Chile has a training unit called Chile Training Militia (abbreviated CTM). The Government is currently studying the possibility of creating a National Army.
This is the list of top 5 Chilean military units by number of enemies defeated.
Content was updated on December 19, 2014.
Chile is currently a member of the Terra Alliance since June 1st, 2011, along with Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, France, Germany, Russia and USA. Terra (along with the EDEN Alliance and their allies) is currently waging war against the ONE Alliance.
For more information see World War V
Chile has signed MPP's with the following countries:
Content was updated on November 4, 2011.
The Government of Chile is conformed up by the President and his Cabinet of Ministers. The Government is structured in 8 different ministries:
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (also known as MoFA)
- Ministry of National Defense
- Ministry of Economy & Development
- Ministry of Health (also known as MINSAL)
- Ministry of Education (also know as MINEDUC)
- Ministry of Planning & Cooperation (also known as MIDEPLAN)
The following lists the presidents of Chile, as well as all the people who was in charge at certain times of the country's history. Some of them may never had ostentated the ingame position, but during the specificated period they where in charge, as recurrently happens on the unofficial (which didn't get reflected directly ingame) political crisis that Chile often suffers. At the current time, 3 of these had happened: on july, after a failed war; on november, after an almost inactive president; and at the end of february, due to the earthquake on RL.
The following lists the political parties in Chile, and the actual distribution of the Congress within them:
|eChile Q5||eChile Q5||EQ5||DrKaban||Center||Libertarian||9||162|
- The current president of the National Congress is .
Content was updated on November 4, 2011.
Prior to the founding of Chile, most Chilean users in eRepublik lived in Argentina, where they played important roles running the Government, positioning at Ministries and Congress as well. Many of these Chileans were members of the party Movimiento Americano Social (Social American Movement). A smaller group lived in other Spanish-speaking countries or chose residence there where they lived in real life. With the announcement of the addition of Chile, many of these expatriates began to come together in anticipation of Chile.
It was announced that Chile would be added to eRepublik in an eRepublik Insider article in 2009. A forum announcement  on January 5, 2009 notified the community that Chile would be added on January 14.
January 14, 2009: Chile was created. Hundreds of Chileans came to the inauguration, and the first party of Chile was created, Partido Nacionalista de Chile. After the Party President elections on January 15, the party was renamed Chile Unido, reuniting all true Chileans.
January 25, 2009: Chileans secured their government from a TO, obtaining a majority in the Congress.
February 6, 2009: The first President of Chile is chosen: -Chuck Norris-. Two days later, on February 8, Chile confirmed its entrance to the PEACE Global Community.
February 15, 2009: Three of the five existing parties were taken over by Chilean citizens, bringing about more competition in government. The next day, the Chilean Army was organized and became ready to participate in any conflict, whenever the "peace time" imposed by the eGods ends...
- Purururin really didn't got the presidency officially, but he taked the power after ProfetaVI informally resigned on 31 July, 2009, as responsible of the failed, and worse justified, attempt to invade Bolivia some days before.  This wasn't officialized since it was impossible to launch an impeachment because Purururin already did it the next day of the failed attack
- IVicentico got the presidential seat through an impeachment to Alain Echeverri, that got finally 23 votes from a total of 33 emited votes, out of 34 possible votes. 
- Their members where Alain Echeverri, Chuck's wellness minister and member of Partido Nacional Republicano; Iliaco, Chuck's foreign affairs minister and member of Union Social Independentista; and Ipolitas Nicodemus Kazlauskas, which didn't had any affiliation (but was an ex-member of Partido Nacional Republicano), and even didn't lived on Chile at the moment. They acted on his own and made a sort of coup d'etat making public that they had control over all the country accounts and organizations.  Their act agitated a lot the already turbulent political and social ambient on Chile, and was responded with even a temporarly secession. Some people claims that this wasn't a serious act, calling it to be just a teatrical staging.
- Raax took control of all the country accounts and organizations this day, after the previous one, the organization Poder Internacional Contra Ociosos (International power against idlers, in a literal translation to english) or PICO, by their sigles in spanish (pico in chilean spanish means d*ck), got almost all the passwords impeachment was rejected as part of the previous political movements to ensure the viability of the Honrable Junta de Gobierno, and later there was no sense in doing so, as there were 3 days left to december's elections. , and gived them to the supossed rightfull president, after -Chuck Norris- resigned due to health issues on November 22. His charge didn't got officialized because the November 25's
- This percent can be explained from the presence of an unique candidate in these elections, motivated be the internal chaotic situation that Chile was facing at the end of 2009, which led to the community to search something that would stop it.
- On February 26, Farraday was permanently banned for using intentionally a Gold bug , but, as unexpected as it could be, a 8.8 magnitude earthquake struck RL Chile on that night, hiting on the most populated part of the country, and leaving for hours or even days large parts of the chilean population without light, as well as keeping the rest occupied with RL issues, or worrying for the people that hadn't appear still. This finally meaned that eR Chile became almost completly inactivity. In the middle of this situation, nutge launched an impeachment, which was heavily criticized  due to the RL situation, which included the disapprovement of ProfetaVI, and that the ex-president, who had the control over the State accounts, didn't had appeared at the time since he was from Concepción, a city near the epicenter, which still is getting its light recovered in some sectors. Finally, the law get approved for 1 vote, but the new president almost didn't assumed, due to the really short time until next elections. , so it was a fact that soon as the impeachment would be available, he would be kicked out to leave a non-banned person in charge
- DaHxFuNk got the presidential seat through an impeachment to t1pst3r, that got finally 35 votes from a total of 43 emited votes, out of 44 possible votes. 
- Krustyan got the presidential seat through an impeachment to Armando Naval, that got finally 27 votes from a total of 34 emited votes, out of 40 possible votes. 
|Regions of Chile|
Current Countries - Conquered Countries