From eRepublik Official Wiki
Contract:Australian - Indonesian Region Return Agreement
This is a Contract. Please do not change the details included within this section. The original document can be found here.
The Australian - Indonesian Region Return Agreement (AIRRA) was an agreement signed between Indonesia and Australia to allow for the region of Queensland, which was previously taken over by Indonesia in the Indonesia-Australia War, to be returned to Australia via a resistance war.
Australian - Indonesian Region Return Agreement (AIRRA)
Purpose: This Region Return Agreement is an agreement between the Australian Government and the Indonesian Government in relation to the continued gradual return of Australia’s national territories from Indonesian Control back to Australian Control.
Signing this Agreement will immediately recognize the regions Queensland, Tasmania, Western Australia, South Australia as belonging to the independent nation of Australia. The information below will outline the procedure for the release of these regions among other information that intends to strengthen ties between Australia and Indonesia.
Part I - Procedure for Release of Regions
- a) Australia has permission to open a Resistance War in Queensland after seventy-two (72) hours of the signing of this agreement, which is to be funded by the Australian Government. Within the 48 hour period after the signing of this agreement, the Indonesian Government will notify its citizens in the Region to leave so as not to unduly financially burden the Australian People.
- b) Tasmania will be released one (1) month after the successful release of Queensland provided all existing and active companies, whose owners wish to leave the territories before they become Australian, have been purchased by the National Bank of Australia. The release can take place within a time frame of one (1) week of the one (1) month period.
- c) South Australia will be released one (1) month after the successful release of Tasmania provided all existing and active companies, whose owners wish to leave the territories before they become Australian, have been purchased by the National Bank of Australia. The release can take place within a time frame of one (1) week of the one (1) month period.
- d) Western Australia will be released one (1) month after the successful release of South Australia provided Indonesia holds a high grain and high diamonds region, Australia holds a MPP with Indonesia and all companies on the Buyout list be purchased. The release can take place within a time frame of one (1) week of the one (1) month period. However, if these regions are not under Indonesia's control the maximum delay to release Western Australia to Australia will be an extra one (1) month, in which Western Australia must be handed over regardless. If all the companies are not bought out by the (original) one (1) month the release will not take place. The release will then take place once Australia can purchase all companies, and 48 hours notice is given to Indonesia.
- 1.) The Company Buyout list will be a list of all Raw materials companies which are too be purchased before Western Australia is released. Companies will enter this list by the General Manager filling out a form created by the Australian government. The form will be open for two (2) weeks upon signing this agreement and after that no new companies can enter the list. If a company wishes to leave the list it must contact both Australia and Indonesia governments.
- e) By defaults, both Australia and Indonesia agree that there will be no 72 hour training combat with these regions this time for their own private reasons. However, if a training period is requested both governments must agree.
Part II - Compliance
- a) The Australian and Indonesian Governments, while acknowledging their past and future Friendship and interaction, understand that any Agreement between two Countries requires trust, Honour and true Friendship.
- b) Australia and Indonesia also acknowledges the continued goodwill, friendship and excellent relations that have existed between the two countries and shall actively strive to continue these relations.
- c) In acknowledgment of Part II, Section a) and b), both Countries understand that a breach of this agreement will have resounding repercussions, not least of which will be the result of the offended party in this Agreement making known publicly the actions of the offending party reducing their word around the eWorld to nothing and destroying their Honour.
- d) A breach of this Agreement, will not only cause Part II, Section c), but a fine of 500 gold will be issued, to be paid to the respective countries National Organisation. It also will put at risk any other Treaties or Agreements between the 2 parties.
Part III - Agreement Length
This Agreement shall be in effect and Honoured by both Governments until such time as all the terms mentioned have been met in full. After which time a new Agreement will be negotiated between the parties regarding the future of Relations between the nations of Indonesia and Australia.
- ☑ gagah, President of Indonesia
- ☑ patti11, Prime Minister of Australia
✓ This Contract was signed on May 5, 2009 (Day 532).