This page has been saved as historical information from V1.
Raw materials and regions
Raw materials are placed in some specific regions through the world. If a raw material company is created in a low or medium region for their required raw material, then the company will be less productive.
Workers don't have to be in a region where they work but they must residents of the country where the company is located.
Raw materials in the game
Each product industry needs a specific raw material:
- Food - This industry uses grain as its raw material;
- Gifts - This industry uses diamonds as its raw material;
- Weapons - This industry uses iron as its raw material;
- Moving tickets - This industry uses oil as its raw material;
- House - This industry uses wood as its raw material;
- Hospital - This industry uses wood as its raw material;
- Defence system - This industry uses wood as its raw material.
Regions rich in raw materials increase the productivity inside a company.
If the productivity of the employee is larger than the amount of raw materials needed then the real production will be limited by the amount of raw materials available.
To create 1 product the necessary production units are:
* Food - 1 unit * Moving - 10 units * Gifts - 2 units * Weapons - 5 units * House - 200 unit * Hospital - 2000 unit * Defense system - 2000 units * Raw materials - 1 unit
Raw Material Usage
* for 1 production unit of a Q1 product - 1 unit of raw material * for 1 production unit of a Q2 product - 2 units of raw material * for 1 production unit of a Q3 product - 3 units of raw material * for 1 production unit of a Q4 product - 4 units of raw material * for 1 production unit of a Q5 product - 5 units of raw material
Raw Material Qualities
The quality of raw materials:
* Q1 raw material = provides 1 unit of raw material * Q2 raw material = provides 2 units of raw material * Q3 raw material = provides 3 units of raw material * Q4 raw material = provides 4 units of raw material * Q5 raw material = provides 5 units of raw material
Number of recommended employees in each industry:
* Food - 10 employees * Moving - 10 employees * Gifts - 10 employees * Weapons - 10 employees * House - 20 employees * Hospital - 20 employees * Defense system - 20 employees * Raw materials - 10 employees
Buy and Donating Quick Tips
- Only Companies and Organizations can buy Raw Materials.
- Companies can only buy the type of Raw Material that it uses.
- Once Raw Material is inserted into the Manufacturing or Construction Company it can't be removed or transferred.
- Organizations can buy all types of raw materials any where in the world and donate it to any company.
- Raw materials can only be donated from Organizations to Companies.
- Raw materials stock in Raw Material Companies can not be donated.
- To use the stocks produced in your Raw Material Company you must first put the stock for sale on the market. Then use your company or your organization to buy the Raw Material.
- Companies can only buy Raw Materials in the country that it is located.
|Company||Worker||Work · Hard worker achievement · Income tax · Job market|
|General manager||Creating a company · Company page · Employee details · Customization level · Import tax (Tariffs) · Export license · My land · Productivity · Storage · VAT|
|Products||Current||Food · Food raw material · Weapon · Weapon raw material · Defense system* · Hospital* · Moving ticket*|
|Historical||Rising: Defense system · Food · Hospital · House · Weapon|
|Raw Materials||Aluminum · Cattle · Diamonds† · Deer · Fish · Fruits · Grain · Iron · Oil · Rubber · Saltpeter · Wood†|
|Currency||Currencies of the New World · Gold · Inflation|
|Politics||Black market trading · Citizen fee· GDP · Minimum wage · Printing money · Taxes · Trade embargoes · Treasury|
|Market||Marketplace · Monetary market · Job market · Companies for sale|
|* Products currently being phased out
† Products or raw materials from V1 (no longer part of the game)