Ministarstvo obrazovanja RH
Ministarstvo obrazovanja RH (Croatian Ministry of Education) is a government organization established to educate new and remind old citizens of Croatia on rules and game play options. Person in charge of the organization is Minister of Education of Croatia.
The ministry played an important role in Croatia from its foundation in January 2009 until end of 2014, where the activity of the ministry come almost to a halt. The last activity of the Ministry was on Sep 08, 2015 (Day 2849) when the last article was written .
It is almost impossible to name all of the people who were part of the ministry, as the total number of people per term sometimes even was more then 20 people.
However, the list of the people who lead the ministry (Ministers of Education) is here:
- (January 2009 - February 10, 2009)
- andycro (February 10, 2009 - April 6, 2009)
- (April 6, 2009 - June 6, 2009)
- (June 6, 2009 - July 6, 2009)
- Klynn (July 6, 2009 - July 16, 2009)
- (September 1, 2009 - January 6, 2010)
- (January 6, 2010 - March 6, 2010)
- Ancica1804 (March 6, 2010 – July 6, 2010)
- (July 6, 2010 – September 6, 2010)
- Absentee (September 6, 2010 - October 6, 2010)
- (October 6, 2010 - October 20, 2010)
- Ancica1804 (October 20, 2010 – December 6, 2010)
- (December 6, 2010 – January 6, 2011)
- William Thomas Riker (January 6, 2011 - February 6, 2011)
- ZErO_cRo (February 6, 2011 – June 6, 2011), assisted by
- Ancica1804 (June 6, 2011 – July 6, 2011)
- MUFC92 (July 6, 2011 – August 6, 2011)
- Ancica1804 (August 6, 2011 – January 6, 2012)
- (January 6, 2012 – July 2012)
- Absentee (August 6, 2012 - September 6, 2012)
- (September 6, 2012 - October 6, 2012)
- SkynetZD (October 6, 2012 - November 6, 2012)
- Absentee (November 6, 2012 - February 6, 2013)
- (February 6, 2013 - March 6, 2013)
- (March 6, 2013 - March 21, 2013)
- (March 21, 2013 - April 6, 2013)
- (April 6, 2013 - May 6, 2012)
- (May 6, 2013 - April 6, 2014)
- (June 1, 2014 - July 6, 2014)
- (July 6, 2014 - August 6, 2014)
- (September 11, 2014 - ??? 2014)
- (November 6, 2014 - ???
- (February 2015 - March 2015)
- kozaovca (March 2015 - April 2015)
- (April 2015 - May 6, 2015)
- (July 6, 2015 - August 6, 2015)
- (August 6, 2015 - September 6, 2015)
- Ikerepc (September 6, 2015 - October 6, 2015)
The ministry, aside for publishing articles with tutorials and helping new players with their missions, was running several different projects. Two of them were long lasting:
- PROJECT: Ured dobrodošlice
- PROJECT: Mentori
(English: Welcome office) is an organization that helps all new Croatian players with advice and suggestions. The main task is: helping citizens to adapt to new erepublik life. We send every new player a starting message with all major instructions. The welcome office was launched on February 17, 2009 and was quite successful. On September 08, 2009 the office was transferred to another Ministry.
The job of mentors is helping new citizens, after they apply in Ured dobrodošlice, with all information necessary for a normal life in eRepublik. The best thing about it is that it's a 1 on 1 approach where a new citizen can ask his mentor a question regarding anything , with no shame or fear. This project was starting and stopping depending on need. First time it really come alive on September 26, 2009 and all of the work was conducted through . Second time it came alive in January 2010 and the work was handled through organization. It is unsure if the program is still running.
There were numerous projects by ministry of education, however three of them were considered to be major one.
Translation of Wikipedia
Project to completely translate Wikipedia on Croatian. The purpose of this project was to provide Croatians much easier overview of wikipedia to learn more about the eRepublik. The translation started on day 448 (February 10, 2009), however it stopped at the end of 2009 due to more pressing projects. There was an attempt to restart it in March 2011 , however attempt ended up at the end of the same year.
eSkola (in English: eSchool) was an outside project that in July 2009 become part of Ministry of Education. The main purpose was similar to the mentor program, the difference is that the people didn't need to apply, they just need to log in to the chat and come to the channel #eSkola.
Crveni Križ (in English: Red Cross) was a project where main purpose was to increase wellness level of Croatian citizens. The conditions were that wellness has to be between 10 and 40 and citizen needs to be ad least 6 days old . The transactions were conducted through organization . The project started in January 2009 and ended sometime in 2010.
- Vatreni Gusteri - a military unit started for young Croatians. A project in cooperation between Ministry of Education and Ministry of Defense .
One of the benefits of Ministry of Education is motivating citizens do to small projects on their own, or as a part of party politics. One of the best examples is CroEDUCA - a project started to continue on with tutorials for new students when Ministry was not active too much.
The main part of this ministry is to publish articles that can help all, but mainly new players in every aspect of the game. We are trying to publish articles as often as we can and keep everyone updated on changes in erepublik.