An Organization is based on a citizen profile, with some of the rights restricted and others added instead.
List of restricted rights:
- cannot create or buy a company;
- doesn't get the +25% citizenship bonus while being a general manager;
- cannot Work, Train or Fight;
- cannot eat or use houses;
- cannot have Health;
- cannot be politically involved, cannot be a party member, cannot vote;
- cannot be part of country administration;
- cannot send invitations;
Plato is not available for organizations.
List of rights added:
- Organizations have all features unlocked from the start;
- Organizations can hold raw materials.
When you open the Organization (My places menu) page, you will see a list of the organizations you own.
- A citizen can own as many organizations as they want although new organizations cannot be made any more
What are Organizations used for?
As the Organization account exists largely separate from the creating citizen's account, an Organization gives players more options in eRepublik.
- Moving to purchase goods or raw materials from foreign markets.
- Serving as additional inventory.
Organization profile is a little different than citizens profile. On the top of the page there is:
- Name and avatar
- Send message
Underneath basic information the organization accounts can be found.
The left column shows almost the same information as in citizens profile:
When you log in, you can see Transfer properties to manager tool. Once used:
- You will be set as the only manager of the organization
- The manager will receive:
- The organization:
- Will be set to dead status
- Cannot be accessed anymore
- The features above do not apply to national organizations
- The newspaper:
- Will remain connected to the organization
- Its articles will be readable as usual.
- If you try to login on a dissolved organization, you will receive information about the manager who has the properties
- How many organizations can a citizen own? As many as he/she wants.
- Can you move an organization once it is created? Yes, but it requires a moving ticket.
- Can I change the name of my organization? No.