This page has been saved as historical information from V1.
Wellness is one of the most important thing in your eRepublik life. It can be seen as the health of your character and when it reaches 0, you will die. Next time you try to log into your account, you will be informed about this and you have the opportunity to continue your life in eRepublik using the "Revive” button.
The idea is simple: the smaller the level of wellness you have, the easier it is for you to increase it; at the same time, the higher the wellness level you have, the more difficult it is to increase it (just like in real life, the better you are feeling, the harder it will be to feel even better).
Daily Wellness increase
|Current Wellness||Food||House||Wellness increase||Final Wellness|
Once a day the highest quality food unit from your inventory is automatically consumed. If you have no food in your inventory, you'll lose wellness depending your current wellness level. Wellness increase can be calculated with this formula:
Wellness increase = (1.5 - (current wellness/100)) * (food quality + house quality)
- Example: Your wellness is 85.55. You have Q2 house and Q5 food in your inventory. Wellness increase would be:
(1.5 - (85.55 / 100)) * (5 + 2) = 4.51. Your wellness would rise to 90.06
- You need to have food in your inventory in order to wellness increase. If you don't have food, your wellness will decrease.
- If you don't have house in your inventory, house quality will be 0
Instant Wellness increase
Your current wellness level won't affect to wellness increase. You can instantly increase your wellness with following things:
- Gifts - 1 point * quality, max 10 points of wellness / day
- Hospital - 10 * hospital quality, max 10 * times you fought
- Wellness - 10 wellness / 2 GOLD (max 40 packs per day, if your level is under : 20 / day).
Your wellness decreases from various things:
- Working: -Q points of wellness (Q = Company quality)
- Being a General manager: -1 * Number of companies you own (daily)
- Training: -1 point
- Fighting: -10 points / fight
- Moving ticket adds instant wellness or make you lose wellness, depending of their quality.
- You will not be allowed to take an action that drops your wellness directly to 0.
No food in inventory
If citizen has 0 pieces of food will be deleted X wellness points.
The resulted value can't be less than 0. Here is how X is calculated:
- if the citizen has between or equal with 1 and 10 wellness: X = -1
- if the citizen has between or equal with 11 and 50 wellness: X = -2
- if the citizen has between or equal with 51 and 80 wellness: X = -3
- if the citizen has between or equal with 81 and 100 wellness: X = -4
Each general manager will lose 1 wellness daily for each company, but the resulted value of the wellness can't be negative (less than 0).
Maintaining high wellness
In order to reach and keep a high wellness, you have to eat high quality level food and own a high quality level house, this means spending more money.
Working in Q1 company and training daily
If you work in Q1 company, maintaining high wellness is quite easy.
Working in Q3 company and training daily
The higer quality company you work in the harder it is to keep wellness high.
What happens when I die?
When your Citizen is dead (wellness = 0):
- if you are in a party, you are taken out of that party
- the gold and all the currencies still remain in your accounts and the company ownership remains.
- you will not receive any emails (Turn off from Mail preferences)
- you are removed from any list (presidential candidate, congress election, party election)
Quick Tips for Newbies
New players now start with 100 wellness.
- Work in Q1 companies
- Ask older players for gifts.
- Ask the country president if they have any national gifting programs.
- If gifts in your country are cheap buy them and trade them with a friend.
- Contact your country military for information on hospitals and battle field information
- Join your country's IRC room (can be found from Community_Communication)
- Erepublik wellness calculator by CCCP Group
- Wellness Gain Calculator by Big Brother
- Daily wellness gain calculator by eGobba