This page has been saved as historical information from Rising.
Your profile can be easily accessed by clicking on your citizen name from the permanent profile review on the left side. On your profile page, you will find all the information about your citizen in eRepublik, divided into several categories.
The profile page has been through many small changes during the Rising, below are the information from the start of Rising with notices of changes until 2011.
In this section, you will find your basic information about your citizen. You can see your latest shouts, browse through shouts via next / previous buttons.
- The Green Dot next to your name indicates that you are online
- Connect button that allows you to synchronize your eRepublik and Facebook accounts. (This option was later removed)
- wikilink to your own Citizen Page on the Official eRepublik Wiki
- the Moderator icon, if the player is a moderator
- If the citizen is members of the Ambassador Program, he will have the program icon.
- Edit profile link
- Shouts space
- Three tabs:
Clicking "Connect" will launch a pop up window where a citizen is asked to log in to their Facebook profile. This will synchronize the user's eRepublik and Facebook accounts. Facebook connection is used to automatically publish certain eRepublik related news on the user's wall on Facebook. This news includes gaining new achievements, buying a new house and voting. All the news posted on user's wall includes citizen's invitation link.
Overview tab is automatically pressed when you click on your profile.
- Health status (later removed from this position and replaced by Energy)
- Happiness status. (later removed from the game due to changes in economic module)
- Experience points level and a dynamic bar that displays the number of points needed until the next level will be reached
Your citizen's land with the number of buildings is presented. There is also button enter here if you and/or the visitor would like to check your land. (This option was added later in 2010 and was removed in 2011 (etc) due to the changes in economic module.)
Your citizen's currency accounts are displayed. The order of currencies is the following: Gold, Citizenship currency, the currency of the country you're residing. Money used in your companies will be taken from your accounts. If an account has less than 1 currency, it will not be visible.
The Get gold link will lead you to buy gold page.
Every citizen has an inventory with 20 places for products bought on the marketplace. You can click edit inventory you can change the position of your items (food, weapon, etc.). If you click on 'X' button, which appears when you go with your mouse cursor over a certain product, you can remove that product from the inventory - this option is used to make space for new products. Have in mind, if you remove any product, you can't bring it back.
Your house is also in the inventory. Inventory can be increased to 50 if you click on "Extra storage" and buy extra storage package.
When land option was implemented inventory tab was replaced with storage. New storage tab will lead you to your Storage which is used to store your products.
Citizen information is structured by 4 sections:
- Economy Skill
- Military Skills
- Chat rooms owned
There are also 2 columns:
- Other Citizen Information
Column Other Citizen Info
Here is where you will find the achievements of your citizen.
Your citizen can be involved in different aspects of eRepublik such as the economy, politics, military and media. The number of achievements is marked with the number in the trophy. If achievement is still not achieved, the trophy is colored grey with no number on the trophy.
Economy skill is showing in which profession are you working, level of the profession and bar which was showing how much you need till the next level. Different professions were suitable for different markets. By clicking show all skills you were able to see all of your skills (see picture). Later professions were merged into one economy skill to improve the competitiveness of workers on the job market.
Here is where you can see your current military rank and your current military skills. They are all listed and you will see their level and progress to the next level. Later all of the military skills were merged into one - Strength
Chat rooms ownedpage to create one.
When you visit the profile of another citizen, you will not see all of the information that you can see about yourself. You will also have some additional options.
The four buttons in the top right corner:
- Add as a friend/Remove friend - Add (or remove the person) from the friends' list
- Send Message - send an in-game private message to another citizen
- Donate - enables the page where you can donate items and money to other citizens or organizations
- Report - if you wanted to report citizen for cheating/insulting, etc. This link leads to the Contact page
Banned or Deceased players will also have a notice on their profile page stating that they are dead or why they were banned.