|Everything about Andycro|
1 July 2011
Who is Andy
Long time ago, in October 1984, small, but strong, future online gamer named Andrej was born. As the time passed by, he mastered the skill of English language and several computer skills like drawing, writing and playing games. He played great number of online games until he discovered eRepublik. He finally found a game on which he became addicted.
Andycro began to work on wiki on January 9, 2009. He mostly edits the articles about Croatia and articles in Croatian language. His ambitions are big as his main goals are to completely translate wiki into Croatian language and to make the wiki a book of information for all citizens.
First translation of article about Croatia to Croatian (hrvatski) language which is the first ever page completely translated to Croatian and becoming an uber editor.
There are probably more great achievements, but I stopped taking notice about them since I have to constatly check what my favorite spammers (Kuhaa and Timeoin) were doing.
Constantly checking and updating
- Redirect review
- Contributions done by other people, especially article translations
- Lonely Pages
- All categories that have to be implemented/replaced
- All categories that have to be removed/replaced
- All articles written in Croatian language
- All articles about Croatia
- Category:Stub (Not so often)
- Other borring uber editor stuff
Active work plan
Continue to archive One:Namespace articles
- Delete all redirects created to the move from main namespace to One namespace
- Retirement? (plan to retire on December 31, 2010 if nothing changes)
Not done in previous period:
- Start dating and organizing History from November 2008 til April 2010
- Review old insider articles; date them and style them; starting from EI December 2007
- Review of History of Croatia
Added in Debember 2010
- Move to archive old rising articles
- Archive rising articles
- Delete all redirects created to the move from main namespace to Rising namespace
- Prepare the list of articles that have to be updated
This truth was revealed at 17:05, 18 March 2009 (UTC).