- Born on July 9, 2008.
- Founded the newspaper .
- Together, with Bima and brondongsayur, founded .
- Served as mayor of Darwin for one term.
- Married with ina_indonesia on day 280 of the New World.
- Divorced ina_indonesia on day 431 of the New World.
- Celebrating his first year in eRepublik and get married with Reina Borg on day 596 of the New World.
- Celebrating his second year in eRepublik first Wedding anniversary with Reina Borg on day 962 of the New World.
- Joined Indonesian Defensive Socialist.
- Together with some managerzone players, founded Partai Republik eIndonesia.
- Elected as The President of Indonesia on 6th February 2009 with 4 supporting parties (Indonesian Defensive Socialist, Partai Republik eIndonesia, Narcissist and ).
As was the fashion of the times, the new countries saw a race of older ones for PTOs. Indonesia took part in these, and partly because of this, partly because of the Hungarian baby-boom, the country fell back in the population rankings - but not in the military ones though, and the presidency of E.I.N.H.A.N.D.E.R.X, who was called aban brings a land-swap with Thailand and let Indonesia march into India and China. Thus obtaining control of needed high-iron resource region of Karnataka (the PTO of India made it all so easy), then moving on through to former Pakistani regions, until reaching their final goal - a border with Romania, then occupying the prize-region of Western Siberia.
- It is said that aban accidentally declared war against Australia and was immortalized in The Club of Presidents Who Accidentally War.
- Appointed as Vice president of Indonesia on 7th June 2009.
- Joined Angel and Demon Operation and got his 4th congress medal in Australia on 26th June 2010.
- 5th congress medal in Australia on 26th July 2010, continuing the Indonesian tradition of honourlessness by not fighting Australians on the battlefield.
- Reached the V1 Field Marshal Rank in Punjab when Indonesia lost to Romania.
- Joined G11 Battle Groups
He was one of the commanders of Indonesia in First Romania-Indonesia War
Phrases From Friends
|“ About marriage, you can't miss twice... oh wait! ”|
(Iliaco from Chile)
(The phrase comes from Aban and Iliaco Marrying their respective brides in a joint ceremony... the second one for Aban =P)