After the death of many of his Swiss friends (JNArno, Eleriel, Zillable, Pascal Couchepin...) he immigrated to Canada in a first part and two months later in France looking for new adventure with and Julian Anderson. In France, he has been a congressman and was the Party President of ULP, Parti Koinmuniste and Coalition d'eFrance. In July 2012 and May 2014 also was appointed Prime Minister of France. He has since done many other interesting things.
The Renouilleist Church
- Vice-President of Switzerland
- Two terms as Prime minister of France
- three terms as Ministry of Defence (France)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (France)
- two terms as Ministry of Solidarity (Switzerland)
- two terms as Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Switzerland)
- Member of the Constitution (Switzerland)
- three terms as Consultant
- Party president
- Interim party president
- one terms as party president
- Member while being in the states (up to Summer 2014)
/ Union De L'Entente eFrancaise
- Party member
Steivfean Balkany works mainly as CEO of the BJZ Group.
The BJZ Group is an international bank and weapons factory company with headquarters in Zurich at Switzerland. The consortium has thirty companies and employs a total of 20 employees.
|24.09.2010||Switzerland||Moving ticket||Q5 from Swiss continental Airlines|
|03.12.2011||Switzerland||Gift||Q2 from Chalet Magique|
The BJZ Group has thirty companies and employs a total of 20 employees in a weapons factory and raw industries.
The BJZ Group is a leading consulting center for politics and economy.