From eRepublik Official Wiki
- Achievements are represented as icons in a citizen's profile page.
- An achievement can be gained more than once if the requirements are met multiple times as denoted by the number at the base of the trophy graphic ().
- When you get an achievement, you'll receive money reward.
- Battle Hero medal award depends on division: D1 – 2 GOLD, D2 – 3 GOLD, D3 – 4 GOLD and D4 – 5 GOLD.
- Freedom Fighter, Mercenary and True Patriot medals will award you with 1000 ,
- Hard Worker, Congress Member, Country President, Media Mogul, Campaign Hero, Resistance Hero, Super Soldier, Society Builder, Top Fighter, Prestige Hunter and Dictator Trainee medals will earn you 5 GOLD.
- Liberator medal gives you 10 GOLD,
- Sky Hero medal gives you 30 GOLD,
- True Dictator medal gives you 50 GOLD,
- If someone you have invited earns gold any of these achievements, you will receive a reward for inviting that citizen - 10% of their gold (but not 10% of their currency). This amount is not extracted from the initial amount.
|Freedom Fighter: Citizen has defeated a certain amount of enemies in a certain amount of victorious resistance wars by fighting for the resistance force.|
|Hard Worker: Citizen has worked for 30 days.|
|Congress Member Citizen has been elected as a Congressmen.|
|Country President: Citizen has been been elected as a Country President.|
|Media Mogul: Citizen has gained 1000 subscribers of his/her newspaper.|
|Battle Hero: Citizen has dealt the greatest amount of damage for his/her side in one ground battle.|
|Sky Hero: Citizen has dealt the greatest amount of damage for his/her side in one aircraft battle.|
|Campaign Hero: Citizen has dealt the greatest amount of damage for his/her side in the entire campaign.|
|Resistance Hero: Citizen has supported a resistance which successfully liberated a region.|
|Super Soldier: Citizen has advanced 250 strength points.|
|Society Builder: Citizen has invited 10 people who have reached at least level .|
|Mercenary: Citizen has defeated 25 enemies for 50 different countries.|
|Top Fighter: Citizen has been ranked in the Top 100 highest daily influences for 30 different days.|
|True Patriot: Citizen has dealt certain amount of damage while fighting for his/her citizenship country.|
|Prestige Hunter: Top 100 citizens in number of prestige points get this medal on a weekly basis.|
|Dictator Trainee: Awarded to a dictator lasting 10 consecutive days in office|
|True Dictator: Awarded to a dictator lasting 30 consecutive days in office|
|Liberator: Awarded to the initiator of a successful revolution|
|eRepublik Elite Citizen - A badge which is given after reaching experience level Your mission (I).and completing|
|eRepublik Ambassador - A special badge which denotes ambassador status. It can not be earned easily.|
|Game Moderator - Special badges which are awarded only to in-game Game Moderators.|
|Plato Foundation Member - A badge added for the members of Plato Foundation Project.|
- Before Day 2,610 (January 12, 2015), the reward for each of these medals was 5 Gold
- Added with update 74: starting with 25 kills in 3 battles, the two following medals ask for 50 and 75 kills respectively; from the 4th medal the number of kills starts again from 25 but the required battles increase by one (i.e. 4 battles). For each threesome of killings (25-50-75), the number of battles increases up by one until a request of 10. A complete cycle is reached with the 24th medal, after which, the 25th medal starts again with 25 kills in 3 battles.
- Previously, this achievement was given for having worked thirty days in a row.
- The citizen can choose which 50 countries he/she wishes to fight for.
Freedom fighter • Hard worker • Congress member • Country President • Media mogul • Battle hero • Sky hero • Campaign hero • Resistance hero • Super soldier • Society builder • Mercenary • Top fighter • True patriot • Prestige hunter