- Former Director of the OFF Group
- Former Minister of Economics
- Former Head of State Affairs
- Two Time Former President of Brazil
- Former President of the South American Defense Group
- Former Director of the Inti International Corporation
- Former Director of the first private bank in Brazil "Banco do Brasil"
- Founder of Fabrica Nacional de Armas (FNA)
- Responsible for signing Brazil into the PEACE Global Community
- Former head of the ANIN - Agencia Nacional de Inteligencia (National Inteligence Agency)
- Founder of the Partido Militar
- Former lead PTO especialist in Brasil
- Former richest men in Brasil
- Owner of the Organizations Tupi
- Emperor of Brasil
He was also the first ever elected president in the Philippines. On March 14, 2009, Congresswoman MaeveTraugott proposed the impeachment of Bunaly. He was proven to plunder the gold of the Philippines according to an investigation conducted by THE DAILY COCONUT .
Bunalism was one of the largest non-official religions in Brazil that had followers in Latin America and South Africa, fighting against the insolence of brazilian enemies. It was based on the power of God Emperor of Brazil, Bunaly, since 6th December 2009. It was a religion based on three basic principles:
The bunalists belived in natual power of the Amazon forest, where Bunaly lives.