Forty-Fifth Philippine Congress
|The Forty-Fifth Philippine Congress|
The Forty-Fifth Philippine Congress was the former meeting of the national legislature (Philippine Congress) of the Republic of the Philippines. It was convened after the February 25, 2013 congressional elections, which had replaced the entire membership of the Forty-Fourth Philippine Congress. Congress members of the Forty-Fifth Philippine Congress will serve a term of one month starting from February 26, 2013 until March 25, 2013.
|Summary of the February 25, 2013 Philippine Congressional Election results|
|Political Party|| RD Philippines Movements
| Kilusan ng Makabayang Pilipino
| Revolutionary Socialist Party
|MAHARLIKA|| Democratic Party for Progress
|Qualified||San0||Vincenzo Roque||tolgaksk||sematika||agent of chaos|
|BaZ GraveDigger||Boy Pick Up|
Definition of Terms:
- Entered: Number of candidates from a political party who joined the election.
- Gained: Number of seats gained from the previous Congress.
- Held: Number of seats held from the previous Congress.
- Lost: Number of candidates who are not qualified in the election.
- Won: Number of seats won after the election.
|Election Statistics of the February 25, 2013 Philippine Congressional Election results|
|RD Philippines Movements||10||N/A||3||▼ 2||3||29.49%||N/A|
|Kilusan ng Makabayang Pilipino||8||N/A||3||▼ 3||3||28.21%||N/A|
|Revolutionary Socialist Party||9||N/A||2||▼ 5||2||24.36%||N/A|
|Democratic Party for Progress||3||N/A||1||▬||1||8.97%||N/A|
In-game proposals are proposals done in the Administration Area of the Philippines. Every member of Congress is entitled to have 2 proposals per term.
Forum based proposals
Forum based proposals are proposals that are being debated and approved in the official forum of the Philippines.
- The Philippine Congress had celebrated its fourth year of existence on February 26, 2013.
- This is the last Congress that the Revolutionary Socialist Party will join in as it was renamed as the Partido Sosyalistang Ganap by Al Raposas.