eRepublik Gold is a fictional currency used in the eRepublik World. It is the defacto Reserve Currency within eRepublik. Gold is viewed as a store of value against the unpredictable value of fiat currencies. It is also used to buy additional features (such as companies) within eRepublik.
How to get gold
- Buy gold (in packs of 1 Euro/2 Gold (also with SMS), 4.9 Euro/11 Gold, 9.9 Euro/25 Gold, 24.9 Euro/65 Gold, 59.9 Euro/175 Gold or 99.9 Euro/300 Gold)
- Buy it on the monetary market in exchange for local currencies.
- As Reward
- Creating a political party (cost: 40 GOLD)
- The issue money law (cost: 1 national currency = 0.005 GOLD)
- Buying various currencies through the Monetary Market (cost: varies)
- Creating a company (cost: varies) see My places
- Buying a company (cost: varies)
- Buying an export license for your company (cost: 20 GOLD)
- Upgrading your company's customization level upgrade (cost: varies)
- Starting an official war (cost: minimum 200 GOLD)
- Buying things for Guerrilla fights (cost: from 0.08 GOLD)
- Creating a military unit (cost 40 GOLD)
- Change the name of the military unit (cost 2 GOLD)
Each day, training boosters can be used, each costing gold:
- Improving your energy (cost: 0.5 GOLD)
- Creating a newspaper (cost: 2 GOLD)
- Buying special items (cost: from 5 GOLD)
- Buying large storage building (cost 35 GOLD)
- Changing citizen name (cost: from 5 GOLD)
- Currency - find out which currencies are in use on eRepublik.
- Loyalty program - program in which citizen can enter if he/she buys gold for real money
- One:Gold - what was gold for in old version of the game.