eRepublik Gold is a fictional currency used in the eRepublik World. It is the defacto Reserve Currency within eRepublik. It is often used as reference point for the pricing of various products and services of the game and among the players.
How to get gold
- Buy gold (in packs of 1 Euro/2 Gold (also with SMS), 4.9 Euro/11 Gold, 9.9 Euro/25 Gold, 24.9 Euro/65 Gold, 59.9 Euro/175 Gold or 99.9 Euro/300 Gold)
- Buy it on the monetary market in exchange for local currencies.
- As Reward
- Creating a political party (cost: 40 GOLD)
- The issue money law (cost: 1 national currency = 0.005 GOLD)
- Buying various currencies through the Monetary Market (cost: varies)
- Creating a company (cost: varies) see My places
- Buying a company (cost: varies)
- Buying an export license for your company (cost: 20 GOLD)
- Upgrading your company's customization level upgrade (cost: varies)
- Starting an official war (cost: minimum 200 GOLD)
- Buying things for Guerrilla fights (cost: from 0.08 GOLD)
- Creating a military unit (cost: 40 GOLD)
- Change the name of the military unit (cost: 2 GOLD)
Each day, training boosters can be used, each costing gold:
- Improving your energy with First aid kit (cost: 0.5 GOLD)
- Creating a newspaper (cost: 2 GOLD)
- Buying special items (cost: from 5 GOLD)
- Buying large storage building (cost: 35 GOLD)
- Changing citizen name (cost: from 5 GOLD)
- Currency - find out which currencies are in use on eRepublik.
- Loyalty program - program in which citizen can enter if he/she buys gold for real money
- One:Gold - what was gold for in old version of the game.