eRepublik Gold is a fictional currency used in the eRepublik World. It is the defacto Reserve Currency within eRepublik. Gold is viewed as a store of value against the unpredictable value of fiat currencies. It is also used to buy additional features (such as companies) within eRepublik.
How to get gold
- Buy gold (in packs of 1 Euro/2 Gold (also with SMS), 4.9 Euro/11 Gold, 9.9 Euro/25 Gold, 24.9 Euro/65 Gold, 59.9 Euro/175 Gold or 99.9 Euro/300 Gold)
- Buy it on the monetary market in exchange for local currencies.
- As Reward
- Creating a political party (cost: 40 Gold)
- The issue money law (cost: 1 national currency = 0.005 Gold)
- Buying various currencies through the Monetary Market (cost: varies)
- Creating a company (cost: varies) see My places
- Buying a company (cost: varies)
- Buying an export license for your company (cost: 20 gold)
- Upgrading your company's customization level upgrade (cost: varies)
- Starting an official war (cost: minimum 200 Gold)
Each day, boosters can be used, each costing gold.
- Normal training: 0 GOLD
- Climbing center: 0.19 GOLD
- Shooting range: 0.89 GOLD
- Special Forces Center: 1.79 GOLD
- Improving your energy (cost: 0.5 GOLD)
- Creating a newspaper (cost: 2 GOLD)
- Buying energy bars (cost: from 5 GOLD)
- Currency - find out which currencies are in use on eRepublik.
|Homepage · Market · Community · Rules · History|
|Company||Worker||Work · Hard worker achievement · Income tax · Job market|
|General manager||Creating a company · Company page · Employee details · Customization level · Import tax (Tariffs) · Export license · My land · Productivity · Storage · VAT|
|Products||Current||Food · Food raw material · Weapon · Weapon raw material · Defense system* · Hospital* · Moving ticket*|
|Historical||Rising: Defense system · Food · Hospital · House · Weapon|
|Raw Materials||Aluminum · Cattle · Diamonds† · Deer · Fish · Fruits · Grain · Iron · Oil · Rubber · Saltpeter · Wood†|
|Currency||Currencies of the New World · Gold · Inflation|
|Politics||Black market trading · Citizen fee· GDP · Minimum wage · Printing money · Taxes · Trade embargoes · Treasury|
|Market||Marketplace · Monetary market · Job market · Companies for sale|
|* Products currently being phased out
† Products or raw materials from V1 (no longer part of the game)