Hrvatska Ujedinjena Stranka
Hrvatska Ujedinjena Stranka (HUS) was one of the oldest and biggest Croatian party. HUS evolved from one of the oldest parties in the New World - Croatian Unification Party which was in fact a party situated in the UK and the founder and members were Croats.
- SOCIALLY - promoting activity and fun amongst our citizens, creating a safe working surrounding with providing them with all necessary information.
- POLITICALLY - transparent government that is focused on running the country and creating the strongest and biggest country in the New World.
- ECONOMICALLY - free market but we think that government should protect Croatian workers and Croatian businessman from disloyal competition.
- INTERNATIONALLY - strong alliances with foreign countries to keep our borders and our market secure, and protecting the smaller nations from the depredations of the larger bullies in the world.
- MILITARY - Croatia should not attack no one who doesn't show an aggressive act against Croatia.
The whole story starts with Croatian Unification Party which was founded in UK by Giovanne and than later he was succeeded by Sucko. The party was created with one goal - to bring Croatia to the New World and to unite all Croats in their own country.
The rise of the Hrvatska Ujedinjena Stranka
Croatia has arrived to the new world and then HUS was immediately founded by Sucko on 09 December 2008. On the first congressional elections which were held on 25 December 2008 they won 32 seats, which was 80 % of the total number of the Congress seats.
Period of inactivity
On the second congressional elections which were held on 25 January 2009 they won only 10 seats, which was only 25 % of the total number of the Congress seats. After poor results on congressional election, on presidential elections on 05 February 2009, HUS candidate Sucko lost by only 7 % and he was largely disappointed so he announced his retirement as party leader.
HUS is waking up from a dream
Loses on second congressional and presidential elections have waken tremendous energy from younger members who have completely reorganized the party creating HUS forum, organizing HUS council who will guide party activities and creating new organization which will publish party newspapers. Child Of Decadence was elected For the new party president.
- The first party president was Sucko who served his term since 9th December 2008 until 15th February 2009
- Child Of Decadence was party president from 16th February 2009 until 15th April 2009
- bbb_kambelovac was party president from 16th April 2009 until 15th May 2009
- party president from 16th May 2009 - June 2009
- 16th June 2009 - 15th July 2009
- pasko111 16th July 2009 - 15th August 2009
- 16th August 2009 - 15th September 2009
- 16th September 2009 - 15th October 2009
- Iron Storm 16th October 2009 - 15th November 2009
- 16th November 2009 - 15th January 2010
- Josx 16th January 2010 - 15th March 2010
- The_Pro 16th March 2010 - 15th April 2010
- 16th April 2010 - 15th May 2010
- eTomislav 16th May 2010 - 15th July 2010
- 16th July 2010 - 15th August 2010
- 16th August 2010 - 15th September 2010
- 16th September 2010 - 15th October 2010
The Executive Board of the HUS (Uprava HUS) was the governing body of the Hrvatska Ujedinjena Stranka.
It was created on February 08, 2009 with purpose to improve the quality of leadership in HUS. It had 9 equal members. It was "closed" on March 05, 2009 when some of the members switch to Hrvatski Liberalni Demokrati (HLD).
Makeup of the Executive Board
Members (in alphabetical order):