He was one of the active members of the Add Croatia movement.
Member of Ambassador Program, awarded to honour those players who contributed the most for propagating eRepublik IRL, and in general help the improvement of the New World experience
Sucko was born in Norway. He was born on March 8, 2008. He is one of the oldest living Croatians in Erepublik. His first party was The Golden Party in Norway.
He soon moved to UK, where he joined in Croatian party with other Croats in UK.
Sucko has lived in following countries:
- Norway (around 2 weeks while he was Baby);
- UK (around 3 months while there was no Croatia in game);
- South Africa (around 3 months while there was no Croatia in game);
- Croatia (more than 2 years where he also currently lives);
- Serbia (one month as congressman as part of Croatian PTO);
- Romania (around one month when he worked for Croatian military companies there);
- Sucko also lived in countries like USA, Canada, Spain, Indonesia, Finland, China but not longer than 2-3 days, mostly because of some military operations in that time.
Since citizenship was introduced, Sucko has always had Croatian citizenship, except Serbian once for a few hours when Serbian congress sensationally accepted his citizenship application, Sucko took back Croatian citizenship soon after that.
Sucko has been member of following parties:
- The Golden Party (just a member for a short time, not so active) - in Norway
- CUP (Croatian Unification Party) - active member, party president- in UK
- CAU (Croatian - African UNION) - active member, party president - in South Africa
- HUS (Hrvatska Ujedinjena Stranka) - founder, party president and member - in Croatia
- SK (Srpsko Kosovo) - member as part of Croatian PTO of Serbia - in Serbia
His first political experience was as mayor of Namur, where he served one term. He served in many different positions, including:
- one term as congressman in UK;
- One term as mayor of Namur
- UK's ambassador for Slovenia;
- Party president of Croatian Unification Party for 3 months in UK;
- One term as mayor of Nelspruit;
- One term as congressman of South Africa;
- Party president of Croatian - African UNION for 2 months in South Africa;
- One term as President of South Africa;
- Founder of Hrvatska Ujedinjena Stranka (HUS) Party in Croatia;
- He served two terms as Party president of HUS;
- Three terms as congressman in Croatia;
- One term as congressman in Serbia.
Sucko has achieve military rank of God of War*, his strength is currently 2,761.53. He became soldier after 11 months playing eRepublik. He is one of the strongest Croatian soldiers.
He fought for ATLANTIS and he fights for EDEN now. He used to serve many different positions in Croatian army.
Sucko has been member of following armies:
- 1. Brigade (Croatian army) - (around 2 months)
- ZDRUG (Croatian army) - (around 10 months)
- EMC (EDEN army) - (around 5 months)
- 5. Brigade (Croatian army) - (he's still member of 5. Brigade)
Sucko has never been member of any paramilitary army.
Sucko has his own newspaper. He has written more than 70 articles. His newspaper has over 2400 subscribes.
He was instrumental in researching and writing early History of Croatia.