Jacques was born on 1st of July 2010 (day 954 of the New world) in Bolivia. Thanks to his activity, his first medal was the congress one, and after one month he became the vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bolivia.
About July 2010, Jacques moved to Ireland .
His first term was pretty good since they increased the party member number by 10%. Jacques was the one who created the official IRC chat room for the EFTS too.
The second term was good too, but in the third term Ireland got wiped form the map by the UK, and the EFTS was destroyed. During John Gormley's presidential term Jacques became the Minister of Immigration (December 2010), a position that he held 5 times.
About the Congress, Jacques served almost from entering Ireland until he left, even serving twice as the Leas Ceann Comhairle (LCC).
- Jacques has been a vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs for Bolivia until it got deleted by Argentina (July 2010).
- He joined the Economic Free Thinkers Society in Ireland (August 2010)
- He has been their party president 3 times
- He became and served as Ireland's Minister of Immigration (December 2010 - May 2011)
- Teachta Dála for Ireland
- serving as the Party President for the Irish Union Party (March 2011 - May 2011)
- Minister of Security of Ireland
- President of Ireland
Jacques owned two food companies:
- A Q1 Food company
- A Q2 Food company