Jacques was born at 1th of July 2010 (day 954 of the New world) in Bolivia. Thanks to his activity, his first medal was the congress one, and after one month he became the vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bolivia.
When Jacques was 1.5 months old, Bolivia was deleted from the map by Argentina, and they were PTOed.
In about July 2010, Jacques moved to Ireland .
When he came to Ireland, he joined the libertarian party called Economic Free Thinkers Society (EFTS), and one month later he became the party president.
His first term was pretty good since they increased the party member number by 10%. Jacques was the one who created the official IRC chat room for the EFTS too.
The second term was good too, but in the third term Ireland got wiped form the map by the UK, and the EFTS was destroyed. During John Gormley`s presidential term Jacques became the Minister of Immigration (December 2010). Jacques is still serving as the Irish Minister of Immigration. About the congress… well, basically since Jacques is in Ireland, he in the congress too. Jacques was the Leas Ceann Comhairle (LCC) two times.
- Jacques has been a vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs for Bolivia until it got deleted by Argentina (July 2010).
- He joined the Economic Free Thinkers Society in Ireland (August 2010)
- He has been their party president 3 times
- He became and served as Ireland's Minister of Immigration (December 2010 - April 2011)
Teachta Dála for Ireland
- serving as the Party President for the Irish Union Party (March 2011 - April 2011)
Jacques owns two food companies A Q1 Food company and a Q2 Food company
9x Hard Worker; 8x Congressman; 1xMedia Mogul; 6xSuper Soldier.