This page has been saved as historical information from V1.
Users will select Market place from the Market menu to purchase both manufactured goods and raw materials.
- By default, no offers are shown until a product is selected from the drop-down menu.
- Select the desired quality by clicking the star icon drop-down menu.
- If you select another country, you will only be allowed to view the offers and not to buy any product.
- Inventory storage (next to the avatar) is set by default to 20 products. You can see how much of it is occupied in the top section near national currency account.
- Extra storage can be obtained by accessing the link situated under the inventory storage preview.
- Raw materials can only be bought by companies. You can use the account of a company you own by selecting it from the drop-down menu accessed when you click on the picture near the national currency account.
- Special buildings like hospitals and defense systems are designed to serve a region. From the market, the President can select an on-sale hospital or defense system and propose it to be bought for a certain region. Congress members vote for or against this proposal.
For More Information