This page has been saved as historical information from V1.
|Wellness and what influences it|
|Quality 1||Max +10 wellness|
|Quality 2||Max +20 wellness|
|Quality 3||Max +30 wellness|
|Quality 4||Max +40 wellness|
|Quality 5||Max +50 wellness|
Hospitals are created by manufacturing companies using Wood. They can only be purchased with a proposal of the country president with congressional approval. They are then placed in a specific region of the country.
If a region is conquered in war, the hospital, regardless of quality, will be destroyed.
How to use a hospital
After fighting at least once, you will have the option of using a hospital. However, you must have at least 40 wellness before fighting. Once you have fought once, you may follow these steps to use the hospital:
- After fighting, click the "Back" button.
- In the center of the page, and under the timer, a message will appear saying, "You can get more wellness from the hospital."
- Click on that link.
- Under the "Constructions" section, and next to "Hospital", there will be a "Heal" button.
- Click on that button to gain wellness.
Important!: You may only use the hospital once a day and you are going to recover only the amount of wellness lost on battlefield!
Why can't I use the hospital?
The hospital is available only if all these conditions are met:
- You have fought at least once in a battle that day.
- You did not already go to the hospital that day.
- You have under 100 wellness.
- Your region of residence has a hospital.
- Wood is required to construct hospitals.
- 2000 units of wood is used during construction.
- The amount of wood used is multiplied by the quality of the hospital being constructed.
- Example: A Q1 (quality 1) hospital requires 2000 units of wood to make. A Q3 hospital will use 6000, because: 2000 * 3 = 6000.
|Company||Worker||Work · Hard worker achievement · Income tax · Job market|
|General manager||Creating a company · Company page · Employee details · Customization level · Import tax (Tariffs) · Export license · My land · Productivity · Storage · VAT|
|Products||Current||Food · Food raw material · Weapon · Weapon raw material · Defense system* · Hospital* · Moving ticket*|
|Historical||Rising: Defense system · Food · Hospital · House · Weapon|
|Raw Materials||Aluminum · Cattle · Diamonds† · Deer · Fish · Fruits · Grain · Iron · Oil · Rubber · Saltpeter · Wood†|
|Currency||Currencies of the New World · Gold · Inflation|
|Politics||Black market trading · Citizen fee· GDP · Minimum wage · Printing money · Taxes · Trade embargoes · Treasury|
|Market||Marketplace · Monetary market · Job market · Companies for sale|
|* Products currently being phased out
† Products or raw materials from V1 (no longer part of the game)